Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 23 Lucy - Southampton, long shot WG last around 2015?  (Read 594 times)

Offline Rabalder

this is quite a long shot, have tried to searching for updated profile etc.

i remember seeing 23 Lucy in Southampton a couple of times back in 2014/2015 (both excellent punts), im due to be heading down South shortly and wondered if she was still working? i know she operated in both Southampton and London.
her AW profile has gone, wondered if she was using a new one or has moved onto different work? any info anyone?

External Link/Members Only

thanks.
 :)

Offline nigel4498

Lucy23 was my regular for a couple of years until she quit in March 2015.
She briefly worked again in London in May 2015 for a few months as mixedracebeauty.

She was a fashion student from S. E. London and whored in Southampton to earn the money to pay for her studies.
I did manage to punt with her in Paddington one last time.
When they go you just move on.
Plenty out there ( or they used to be ).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 12:01:15 am by nigel4498 »

Offline Dibble

Saw her once.

Great tits..and a startling collection of strap-ons on a shelf in here room IIRC.

Offline Rabalder

thanks for the info.  :thumbsup:

she was one of my all time top punts hence the request but as you say, one they are gone time to move on.

..."used to be plenty out there"
...i'll say,  :D  nowadays i feel like you have to trawl through so much garbage its hard to justify the effort for the reward.

Offline nigel4498

thanks for the info.  :thumbsup:

...i'll say,  :D  nowadays i feel like you have to trawl through so much garbage its hard to justify the effort for the reward.

I share your sentiments as do many punters in the Solent area. Slim pickings indeed.
I haven't had a shag for three months  :unknown: