Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciebee and Camilla Raine Duo -18th June - Nottingham  (Read 1463 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

TOMAHAWK

Luciebee External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Camilla Raine External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Nottingham Incall - Camilla's Place (nice shower with toiletries, lovely room and bed)
1 hour Duo £300 then 1 Hour with Camilla £150

I'm getting into me duos and the thought of me shagging one nubile bird while the other is licking the other turns me right on... so i thought why not let's do another duo.
Having met Lucie before in a duo i knew what was expected, full on shagathon - you can have a real laugh with Lucie but she delivers all of her specialities. She's
got a cracking body and loves to cum.

First time meeting Camilla and as is the usual i was a bit apprehensive. Having seen the videos on her profile though i dreamt of spunking me beans all over her pretty face.
And pretty she is, she''s athletic, blonde, great enhanced boobs, lovely shaved pussy and sucks cock just the way i like it.

Anyway, having driven for 2 hours i was a sweaty mess so appreciated the shower on arrival while the girls got ready and fetched me a drink. Festivities started by both sucking my
cock and balls at the same time..... i was then offered camilla's pussy to savour which i did, real clean and tasty. Swapped over to Lucie sitting on me face while camilla sucked
like a trooper, nice and deep and all "suck".

It was hot, so i knew i wouldn't be spilling me beans any time soon, so moved on to doggy with camilla while she licked luciebee's pussy then lucie in doggy while she licked
camilla's pussy, what a view ! Onto missionary with Lucie taking it really deep, just the way she likes it.

I felt ready to spill the beans now and after a prolonged blow job by camilla while i gave Lucie's pussy a good rub and fingering (she came again no surprises) i blew all me beans over
camilla's face. What a trooper !

Time was up so Lucie shot off on her errands .... i decided to extend for a further hour to savour camilla a bit more. After a nice massage and easy going conversation, she decided to
take the matter in hand and get the cock back in her mouth... and what a lovely mouth it is. Missionary for a bit then doggy while she came again. I realised the bean tank was empty and
decided to get a shower ready for the journey home.

Quick kiss and goodbyes and i was on my back to the West Midlands.

Score 10/10
Super enjoyable few hours. Would i return - damn right !!
Both are top class and worth a visit.