Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie at GFE Sheffield  (Read 758 times)

Offline camshaft72uk

External Link/Members Only

Called in yesterday (5th Dec 2015) near end of opening hours.
Normally prefer going to any place earlier in day,  but had the urge and money in pocket,  so had to go.
Went hoping to see Sienna again (my current favourite), but she wasn't available so from the two girls ready I picked Abbie,  which was my first time seeing her.

Body pretty much as described and pictured and certainly nice to look at.
Opted as always for the GFE,  paid before shower,  which is unusual there for me,  but she didn't know me,  so no problem.  Shower then she returned and onto business.  Didn't want massage,  but not what I normally go for in regards GFE,  would describe it much more like a PSE,  without deepthroat!  Not that what happened wasn't good,  everything she did felt amazing,  I mean really good.  Fantastic owo, though not deep,  but felt great.  FK,  though quite aggressive.  CIM wasn't available and whilst I don't normally go for that,  the owo felt that good I would it was difficult not too. 

Being picky,  didn't like her fake moans and more pse than gfe,  but still had a great time and whilst this could easily have been a neutral report,  I did still really enjoy it.  Would definitely see her again,  just next time lay out what I want before a bit better.