Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Home massage and happy ending (legal?)  (Read 2218 times)

Offline coinmaster

A quick question on these massages delivered at home by websites. Seems legit but wondering how safe they are?
Also, is it legal to ask a simple question of hand relief and getting it? Any thing one needs to be careful with

Offline Plan R

Most of us study law, particularly contract law, for a year or two before our first 'punt' - I urge you to do the same  :hi:

Offline Steve2

A quick question on these massages delivered at home by websites. Seems legit but wondering how safe they are?
Also, is it legal to ask a simple question of hand relief and getting it? Any thing one needs to be careful with

So you've been here for 3 years and learn't nothing  :bomb:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I think this hobby isn’t for you.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

OP who's "home"  are you talking about. A visiting service to you or where you visit them at theirs?

Offline houseboot

Offline coinmaster

Most of us study law, particularly contract law, for a year or two before our first 'punt' - I urge you to do the same  :hi:

maybe enlighten a bit. That'd be helpful?

Offline coinmaster

So you've been here for 3 years and learn't nothing  :bomb:

Wasnt that active if being honest. A bit of advice would be appreciated

Offline coinmaster

OP who's "home"  are you talking about. A visiting service to you or where you visit them at theirs?

visiting service to you (e.g. the massage   people or urban massage)

Offline Formicahunt

If it just you and the girl and you ask for hand relief she will either say yes or no, either way you are unlikely to get into trouble. If it's you, the girl, your mum, a member of your local constabulary, Jesus, and your wife in the room and you ask for hand relief you could reasonably expect some bother.

There is a forum you could go on where UK punters recommend a number of girls who will happily massage you then toss you off but for the life of me I can't remember the name.

Offline bhudda

When she arrives make sure you answer the door naked and with your penis erect. When she holds out her hand for a handshake just thrust your groin forward. If she leaves you will know she is a lesbian and no good for you and you wont have risked breaking the law asking the question.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

visiting service to you (e.g. the massage   people or urban massage)
Nothing illegal whatever in allowing a total stranger into your house where you will be in a vunerable position. She(presumably she?) will know the inside layout and Sergei will be able to tell his burgling mates where you live.

Online Jonestown

maybe enlighten a bit. That'd be helpful?

if you visit a lady in her own home, who works there alone, and she performs on you whatever sexual services you request there is no offence committed in law by either her or you. If you invite the lady to your home and go through the same services there is no offence committed either.

But, its never a good idea to invite a person into your own home if you do not know them, always better for a first appointment to see them at their place as its easier for you to walk out than it is for you to throw someone else out.

Offline LLPunting

But you have been active and nary a word about that.
Have you figured it out yet?
Why no one is helping?
Because in 3 years of lurking you haven't bothered to read any of the many obvious threads that answer your question.
The first point of use here is that you read what's already been written before asking something that you find hasn't been answered.
Go do your research, have your punts and be sure to redeem yourself by reviewing their outcome in an exemplary fashion.  Hundreds of thousands of kids got their results today after only 2 years' effort and you came last.

Offline LLPunting

if you visit a lady in her own home, who works there alone, and she performs on you whatever sexual services you request there is no offence committed in law by either her or you. If you invite the lady to your home and go through the same services there is no offence committed either.

But, its never a good idea to invite a person into your own home if you do not know them, always better for a first appointment to see them at their place as its easier for you to walk out than it is for you to throw someone else out.

She can still accuse you of sexual harassment.

Online mr.bluesky

My advice is take up train spotting

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I guess, if they slip and end up elbow deep in your bum hole then it may not be that safe, unless ofc that's your thing.

Offline christofferson

...madness giving anyone your home address to anyone you don't know.
Think burglar, nutter psycho female, flat / house egged, your address published... if
you are lucky a bargain bucket x 10 of KFC might arrive.