Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RANT: Why do WGs go online, publish numbers and not fucking answer?  (Read 939 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

I had time for a punt on Tuesday and have a slot tomorrow, can I find a girl I like who is available to feast on my tanned body? Can I fuck!

Over the last few days I've carefully selected whores in the areas I want who deliver the services I like at the price points I'm willing to pay, they have all shown as online with published mobile numbers.

I've called, texted and emailed half of dozen lazy cows, cash at the ready, no response whatsoever, not even an "I call you back bby"

Service industry my arse!

My balls are so blue I might have to shag the missus!

Rant over!

Offline Brazilian Martian

If I had to guess they are probably to busy slagging off guys on saafe to be bothered to respond  :hi:

Offline LanceVance

If I had to guess they are probably to busy slagging off guys on saafe to be bothered to respond  :hi:

I was going to say they are probably busy servicing other punters when you call, but BM's post is probably more accurate.

Offline Jamboney

Got a similar situation at the moment with a prossie touring where I am and wanted to shag her for ages. No mobile number on her profile so contact by AW only, responded to my first 2 messages within 30 mins and now been waiting for confirmation of time for about 6 hours! So frustrating

Offline Anadin

It's really annoying when they don't respond to texts or e-mails but put up their 'available today' sign. This is partly why I only really use regulars now.

Online Colston36

I had time for a punt on Tuesday and have a slot tomorrow, can I find a girl I like who is available to feast on my tanned body? Can I fuck!

Over the last few days I've carefully selected whores in the areas I want who deliver the services I like at the price points I'm willing to pay, they have all shown as online with published mobile numbers.

I've called, texted and emailed half of dozen lazy cows, cash at the ready, no response whatsoever, not even an "I call you back bby"

Service industry my arse!

My balls are so blue I might have to shag the missus!

Rant over!

I doubt if many chose this career because they loved attention to detail. Drives me crazy too.

will-ow

if i ring and they dont answer, fine, they might  be busy. ... But if i text to ask for a good time, then i ring and said time and no one answers.... thats just fucking rude  :angry: