Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A truly real massage required in Cardiff. + if possible?  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Proton

I have been doing some reasonably heavy physical work this last week and would appreciate a REALLY GOOD upper body/neck  work out, in Cardiff, this being the priority.  :hi:
   YET obviously it would be a lovely bonus for a "HAPPY ENDING" at the same time :yahoo:
 So gentleman I call on your extensive knowledge, to help me get my neck area sorted out. :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Go to any good gym and ask if they offer massage.

External Link/Members Only

Thai Touch in Cowbridge Road.  No extras on offer just genuine massage.

Offline Mil 34

Ban sanukee down schooner way , ask for beer. She’s really good. Happy ending is on offer if you want it, I just go for the massage though it’s brilliant.
Thai touch is also really good but no extras.

Offline Proton

Thank-you gentlemen for your advice, 24 hours & two long hot soaks in the bath, I do feel a lot less uncomfortable.
I will go for a neck/shoulder workout this week, when I get time.  :hi:

Offline booboosbanana

I could sort your back neck and probably shoulders out no problem but I may charge extra for the pint assuming that was the happy ending you were alluding to.

Failing that take a trip to the port and let Sky sort you out
The best massage I have ever had and I have been around a bit.
 She has unfrozen my shoulder where Osteopaths and NHS physios failed for over a year.
 She is at least 50 and not HE but is very agile .
I know several therapists who see her for therapy.
No HE or anything of the sort though
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:17:11 pm by booboosbanana »

Offline Proton

Ban sanukee down schooner way , ask for beer. She’s really good. Happy ending is on offer if you want it, I just go for the massage though it’s brilliant.
Thai touch is also really good but no extras.

Well I took your advice, due to the fact I was having a relaxing wander in the Bay area yesterday midday.
      So I thank "MIL34" and if you wish to read my hour regarding "BEER" go to reviews  :thumbsup: