Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English girls in Milton Keynes  (Read 819 times)

Offline tonebaker

I have seen a few English girls in MK, just wondering who people think the best English girl in MK currently is, basically want a recommendation for a fantastic British girl.

Offline Siliconfan

There's a difference between 'English' and 'British'.

Offline tonebaker

Sorry, my preference is for girls native to the UK, don’t mind English, Scottish, Irish or Welsh.  In fact never been with a Scottish girl so would be really open to that.

Offline chunky monkey

Did you look in AW with the location filter set to Milton Keynes and the Nationality filter set to British (United Kingdom)?
When I did that there were plenty to choose from, there must be someone there who meets your requirements 

Offline HornyHemel

I would recommend Carla @ Annabella's.  I saw her on a number of occasions several years ago, but she no longer offers some the kinkier services that I look for in a punt.   

Haven't seen any British indies in MK for ages, so cannot recommend.   

Maybe if you elaborated on the type of WG (age, looks, busty etc) and any services that you are interested in, others may find it easier to recommend WG's.

Offline tonebaker

I am looking for under 30, upto a max of size 14.  Not to fussed about breast size, but not above E cup.

shin0bi

The best I have ever seen is Lillylonglegs111. Absolutely stunning. Amazing body and brilliant technique. I think she travels up and down from London. A bit pricier than most but definitely worth it.