Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thoughts on VIP Reflections and The Gentleman's Club, Plymouth.  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Ponceworthy

Hi guys,
I just wanted to see if anyone here has visited either establishment and what their experiences were like? Their rates are reasonable but I've heard precious little else and not found any reviews.

Offline mike63

You'll find a review if you search under 'gentlemans club plymouth' dated about 18 months ago.

Online scutty brown

VIP have two places in Plymouth, both near the docks but usually only one is open at a time.
I've been in the one thats usually open, the one with the supposed sauna (the sauna itself is a one-seat timber sweatbox hidden in a cupboard) and its bloody awful. I assume both sites are of equal mediocrity.

This old post summarises things quite well
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167652

fucking awful
went there a few times a couple of years ago and service was mediocre
on the final visit the scrawny girl had four pairs of tights on to keep warm, when she finally took them off you could see large areas of dirty unwashed skin peeling off. She really was a stranger to soap and water.
The place is run by a smelly fat git and his son, who you only ever see through a security hatch - they're too scared to meet the punters. Once you get in the girls put name and address in a register (I lied) and charge you (I think it was £40 standard fee). Once you're in the room the girls will lever you to pay through the nose for extras.......you'll find that what you think you've agreed to becomes a variable. You THINK you've paid for HE/FS or whatever, but you'll suddenly find you haven't and they want more...The girls aren't allowed to do FS anyway, even  if you pay for it (although you may find one who will) and there are hidden cameras in the rooms for the girls protection..........in fact smelly fat git tosses himself off in his security room as he watches you
At the time they actually had two sites, about half a mile apart, though only one was regularly open

As for the sauna steam room, its a one-seat wooden steam box that would be better used as a dog kennel

As to the photos on the website, at the time it was pure B&S, with girls who were as rough as hell

Offline JohnsonSchlong

I visited here last Friday - 22nd February 2019. This old review almost put me off but I also checked a couple of other review sites which said they'd had a bit of an upgrade. I chose Studio 2 as the internet said VIP Reflections was closing at 6PM (they are very close to each other - walking distance apart). There was one girl there – she said it's quiet on weekday afternoons but there are more girls on Friday and Saturday nights. She was petite, blonde, tanned, a little overweight but very busty, and Spanish. She spoke good English and was friendly. She answered the front door herself and there was no 'dirty old man' or anyone else there as far as I could ascertain.

The place was clean and is separated up into many small 'massage rooms'. The one I was taken to was clean and nicely decorated, similar in style to any Chinese or Thai massage place. There were no cameras in the room (as I'd read the above review I had a proper snoop around whilst she left me to get undressed). I was given what you would definitely not describe as the world's greatest massage (I'd only paid for half an hour so there wasn't a huge amount of time to indulge in one) but there was some nice body 2 body rubbing and playing.  When I asked about penetrative sex she said it would cost twenty pounds extra (I'd already paid £65). She said I could pay her afterwards (very trusting!) so I took that option and we engaged in coitus in a number of positions. That part was very enjoyable.

Now this was my first visit to a place of this kind so I have nothing to compare it with. The only other sexual experience of any kind I have paid for in the past was a happy ending massage in London, so I am no connoisseur! But I felt I should update this post just to let people know it is not the horror show described above. It was nothing spectacular, and it was definitely pricey, and I imagine there are way better places out there, but I live in Cornwall and there is no place of this sort for literally hundreds of miles! So all in all no complaints. I will probably go back at some point.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 12:04:53 pm by JohnsonSchlong »