Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Warren St. 3Hour PSE  (Read 4697 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BackdoorSmasher

Caught up with HSG middle of last week tldr: excellent PSE meet, highly recommend.

HSG - 3 hours in call
Price: as stated on AW profile.
Extras: PSE rates as stated.

External Link/Members Only

Was a coin toss between HSG, Alex and Lola Lily. MissKdd pre-Covid suggested HSG for a threesome, so HSG it was.

Comms:
Good - quick and polite all done on AW. From start to finish all sorted in about a day. Checked in evening before and confirmed all ok, discussed outfits and toys, postcode given and told to text on day - Headed down and texted from station…  told 2 minutes and then instructions followed almost immediately.

The meet:
Usual stuff, phantom door opening. HSG behind it in requested outfit.

Looks wise, for me she is hot. Body is great imo, firm but not lean. Height is about 5’7” as stated. Face I found her sexy but YMMV. She has a lot of make up on, heavy eyes and I think this is partly to disguise her in public.

Age early 30’s.

She reminded me of an Eastern. E Georgette Neale if anyone remembers her.

She leapt on me, bit of a snog. Then turned around, bent over and showed me why she’d kept me waiting, then asked if I wanted a drink or shower… shower deffo, actual out the way and went for a shower

Came back and we got started, I was pretty relaxed on this occasion and largely let her take the lead (I tend to do this with 1st meets).

Everything on likes was available:
DFK
OWO - lots of DFF - gagging and loads of spit (we had to take 5mins out as she took it too far a couple of times).
Spitting in mouths
Watersports (at her suggestion and she cleaned up orally).
Anal - including rimming.
Pussy  - Was struggling to find my rhythm so mainly went for anal and dff.
Fingering on her (deep) and me (not so deep)
CIM
COF
Lots of dirty talk: liberal use of the c word, plus called herself a few names and told me what she wanted done.

And a couple of unexpected things: big Gaping - arse and pussy, bit of light choking (her on me - not my thing so stopped that quickly), arse wank (amazing).

Chatted between sessions, she is friendly and as is often the case when you don’t want to share personal stuff we compared notes and told some stories.

3 hours almost up and I decided to leave slightly early despite her suggesting round 3. She invited me to a party (I assume as a punter), I declined and headed off after arranging to be in touch with her (professional not friends).

Definitely a great punt, yes pricey but my preference is to go with the SP’s I know I will likely connect with. I’ve met a few PSE’s Rebecca More (pre-surgery), MissKdd, Nikki Devine, Emily Balfour… this was up there with them. Top 5, possibly Top 3.

Would I return: yes but not for as long, 2 hours probably right, would also take the lead next time.

Overall, 8 or 9/10.

Two things:
the location has a cctv camera on the door, looks like a dummy camera but just be aware.
The place was really hot - so window was open which made me a bit nervous with all the filth talk going on.

Offline Steely Dan

Nice review. Thanks.

I note that 3 hour PSE is £600.  I just capture in case the AW profile changes.

Offline BackdoorSmasher

Correct £600 for PSE.

Worth it? It was for me, but obviously YMMV.

Offline Rajsen

Watersports (at her suggestion and she cleaned up orally).

Was WS you on her, or you on her? I didn't think she received WS, if she does then I missed a trick.
Great review!!!

Offline BackdoorSmasher

Was WS you on her, or you on her? I didn't think she received WS, if she does then I missed a trick.
Great review!!!

On me mate, HSG in those killer heels stood astride the toilet and pulled me over and p*ssed on my cock and then sat down and cleaned it up…. Not usually my thing but i’m not gonna lie, it was a sight to behold.

I didn’t ask as I’ve never been able to do it on the SP and have had MissKdd and Rebecca More both begging for it on occasion …. :dash:

Offline BackdoorSmasher

Also read your review and the kissing thing with the tounge is very full on, I just asked her to slow down and go gently and it ended up being a very nice kiss with lip biting etc….

Offline hendrix

Great review cheers. I've only seen her once and that was years ago now.. Definitely due a revisit.