Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UNIQUE_MONICA - Euston  (Read 6164 times)

57 review(s) for UNIQUE_MONICA  (41 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JD95

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£160 for 1 hour (inc. extras)
August

Comms: Find it’s hit or miss with her. Either never get a response or it’s instant and efficient.

Girl: Pictures are fairly accurate. Facially she’s no stunner but still a good looking girl. Decent English, quite bubbly and provides good chat.

Services: DFK, OWO, Deep throat, CIM, Rimming (+£40)

I’ve seen Monica many times over the years and have ended up turning our meets into purely oral affairs, lazy bastard that I am. She really gets into it and forces it down her. Used to be quite toothy but that hasn’t been the case for a while now. Rimming goes deep. Knows how to press all the right buttons.

Have seen recent reviews say she’s a bit crazy at times. Haven’t experienced that with her myself, yet

Offline tantraman

Girl: Pictures are fairly accurate. Facially she’s no stunner but still a good looking girl.

... said pictures collated here :music:

Offline naz

Did you get CIM for free as her current advertised price is £30 extra or has she increased her prices?

Offline JD95

Did you get CIM for free as her current advertised price is £30 extra or has she increased her prices?

Afraid I can’t remember. I never pay extra for CIM so either she gave it as a freebie or I’m misremembering it happening. Suppose this is why you shouldn’t review 3 months after the fact…

Offline Boolaz

3 reviews all on the same day, all positive, all from a polish crew in fitzrovia. Smells more fishy than Billingsgate.

:unknown:  :thumbsdown:

Offline JD95

3 reviews all on the same day, all positive, all from a polish crew in fitzrovia. Smells more fishy than Billingsgate.

:unknown:  :thumbsdown:

I can’t argue with how fishy it looks. Can argue that I don’t think Sara is in the same crew as the other two  :hi:

Offline JD95

Seems she’s raised her prices to 250/hr with an hour being the shortest length. Guess I’m never seeing her again

Offline Fuzzyduck

Seems she’s raised her prices to 250/hr with an hour being the shortest length. Guess I’m never seeing her again

That's her outcall rate.

If she offers incall again, then I'd expect some shorter appointment options though still pricey. And all those extras...