Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nana sexy thaimodel - Islington  (Read 12168 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5817768) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Admiral

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

I recently found myself in North London with some time on my hands  and after an eternity of lockdown imposed celibacy I fancied getting laid. I didn't want to travel over to the West End so had a look at what was available around inner North London.

I took a chance on Nana, as it was a convenient area and although not reviewed on here she looked as if she might be interesting.  If it turned out to a grim apartment or bait & switch I was prepared to walk.  I needn't have worried...

Comms were great, I got an instant response with confirmation and address. 1hr for £120 was agreed.  Confirms were exchanged half an hour before the meet.

The arrival was where things nearly went wrong.  The address given was on a busy road and as I approached I texted to be allowed in.  It turned out that she was not at the address given, but another nearby and was watching my approach.  I was attempting entry to the wrong property!  :scare:  Fortunately she messaged me just in time, and without too much further bungling I was in her apartment.  Unfortunately her place is in a very public place, and a discreet entrance would be difficult at the best of times.

Once indoors things improved immediately. Nana is young and attractive with a cracking body and seemed pleased to see me.  She's a standard Thai build, shortish with medium-small natural tits and slim with just a small amount of padding; perfect for my tastes and  definitely the girl in the pictures.  She calmed me down and offered me a shower, which I accepted.  The apartment is very nice inside, a good bed, a very good bathroom and reasonably spacious.

Back from my shower we jumped onto the bed.  She was friendly and speaks good English, but the services available are as listed on her profile, so no FK and no OWO - it's all safe and fairly vanilla.    Services were delivered with enthusiasm, but not the greatest skill.  I received a covered BJ which was just ok and some hand work which was also average, however she received RO delight.  This led to sex in a variety of positions which was great, Nana was engaged and enjoying it, but I was mostly the one taking the lead.  This was a very "GFE", and Nana lacked some of the tricks and techniques of the more experienced providers.  I noticed that no lube was in evidence (which wasn't a problem but is used by some girls to speed things along), and the condom which she'd put on me was so thick it was probably manufactured to a 1950's design.  I had so little sensation that I thought I'd never come and lasted for ages. Eventually, much to my relief, I did shoot a gigantic load into the industrial-strength sack.

I received a post-coital massage while I recovered, proficient Thai-style but I have had better and it wasn't ever going to get me in the mood for a second round, particularly as there was not going to be time for that in any case.

Chatting to Nana afterwards it turns out she has recently been a student in the UK and is extending her stay.  If she can meet the right man then so much the better.

In summary I think Nana is genuine but quite new and cautious at this game.  Services are vanilla but YMMV and the experience may improve on repeat visits.

Offline magnetico

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 10:51:09 pm by Dashing »

Offline loveahe

Will write a review later.

Chinese B&S operation, avoid!!

Offline sexy pete

You've made a major 'cock-up' there loveahe. Wrong girl, wrong place. See my comment on your review!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 10:46:03 pm by sexy pete »

Offline exhippy

Everything Admiral has said about Nana I agree with 100%. Yes very vanilla and very worried about Covid thus no kissing. But she is lovely girl, and seems totally genuine. She was like the girls I have met on seeking in South America rather than a prostitute. I hope to see her for a second time tomorrow.

Online Raj_peters

...at the very least do a review of the 1st meet  :dash: :dash:

Everything Admiral has said about Nana I agree with 100%. Yes very vanilla and very worried about Covid thus no kissing. But she is lovely girl, and seems totally genuine. She was like the girls I have met on seeking in South America rather than a prostitute. I hope to see her for a second time tomorrow.

Offline exhippy

I have met her twice now. On the second occasion, she had been studying with friends for an exam and she introduced me to them!! She was so pleased to see me, it was delightful. She does lack subtlety but I think this was sexual desire more than anything else. She whipped her dress off immediately. There was no pissing around with a massage. Lots of cuddles and I paid lots of attention to her breasts which are cute and perky.  Then 20 minutes of reverse oral, I think she came 3 or 4 times. Then OW, she is not very experienced at this but it didn't matter. Just looking at her doing it was lovely.And then sex in mish and with her on top (with variations). She doesn't kiss; she is worried about COVID19. I always have a problem coming so she finished me off by hand and gave me some light but charged kisses as I was coming. I asked her age - and she said 25. I believe her. After I left I got some affectionate emojis on my phone.
Totally vanilla and very much making love rather than a fuck. It depends what you are after. If she was faking it all, then she is a brilliant actress.

Offline loveahe

:D

As many 1,000's of foreign men find out each year in Thailand at great expense, they are very good actresses.

If she was faking it all, then she is a brilliant actress.

Online Raj_peters

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:10:27 pm by Raj_peters »

Offline loveahe

D o  a  d a m n  r e v i e w

Think he's too busy buying the engagement ring! 

Offline exhippy

I did a long review. What are you on about?

Online Raj_peters

You're last review was February 16th...

"What are you on about"?

Offline SomTumFucker

TBF I think he’s confusing his posting on this thread about his visits as a review.

Online Raj_peters

He's done 19 previous reviews, he knows what a review looks like