Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLACK ANGEL JENIFER, Leyton  (Read 1006 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5791644) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CrazyforCIM

Comms: through text, her english is bad.

Punctuality: When I was next to the post code I texted and she gave me the house number. I found the house straight away. Was let in by  Jenifer in person.

Cost: £50pound/30mins . Would be a really good  VFM if she provides  a good service. Anyway  reasonable good looking girl, 5.2 tall, gipsy face  with average body and nice  tits .

The girl: Facially I would say she is average, dark skin and nice smile  The profile say that she is 23 but she told she is 30. I would rate her face 6/10. Body wise she is 6/10.

Services: OW, sex in different position.

Personality: not  friendly, smiles sometimes but not a lot , lazy, very very lazy person.

The meet: I soon as I was in the room I've asked her to confirm services, OWO and CIM but she said bleah I don' t do OWO, forget about CIM. To be honest I should have walked but I don't know why I didn't.  After that she  started  with a reasonable  nice  OW  lasted for  10 min until I did stop her . Then we move to sex, only two position because the lazy cunt said that she doesn't like to be on top, she said is only half and hour so mish and doggy are enough. Sex was rubbish, she doesn't even know the meaning of sex lazy cunt, she was completely uninterested. After that I've lost interest and I've decide to leave. When I said I'm leaving she started to say why you  are leaving, you still got time left and after this I've started to laugh. Guys I'm young and in good shape so If she has done this to me If you are old and fat expect an horrendous service.

So this girl is absolutely rubbish, she doesn't provide any service but still advertise OWO and Cim extra 10 pound and FRENCH KISSING AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. She is just rubbish, a stupid cunt.
Don't go to see her, she doesn't deserve a single penny.
I had so many good and super good punt , but this is the second time after many punt that I've found a completely idiot.

External Link/Members Only

Offline HERTSBLUE

Told me she was 25 so true about lazy she told me she's never had a job in her life apart from this I burnt 70 could have had a brilliant 30 minutes with my last punt  :dash:

Offline Helloyou75001

Thanks avoided a disaster. I was considering seeing her out of lack of choice in london

Offline CrazyforCIM

She doesn' t even do Owo but she is still advertising Cim 10 pounds extra....ahahahha...lazy cunt...rubbish.