Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - HarperHamilton212x - Islington  (Read 5175 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5841907) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only ‪or External Link/Members Only

Date: July 2020

Communication: First contacted Harper AW. She sent me her number and we switched to WhatsApp.

Price: £200/h (£400/h now...  :cry:

Location: her flat was situated close to the Pentonville Road. Kings Cross station is closer, than Angel, but just few minutes difference.
I wouldn’t like to go there in the late evening. Whole estate looked a bit dodgy. She is planning to move soon, probably to Chelsea.

Girl: British girl, from up north somewhere. Age seems accurate. Very pretty facially. She has done some modelling in the past. Big, blue eyes. Long, brownish hair. Tall, around 5’7-5’8”. Tanned body. Breast probably B cup, maybe C (I’m really bad with guessing sizes) Great ass with some signs of cellulite. Will risk to say it could be between A and B on bubble but scale. I might be wrong. On the pictures her body looks amazing, but has some imperfections. Two tattoos on her back.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Meet:
Harper came downstairs to meet me in the front of her estate. According to her is a bit tricky to find the correct flat.
I was nervous before seeing her, without seeing her face. Luckily I was pleased when I saw her. Very pretty in glamour way. She reminds me a bit of Poppy Couture from Liverpool. She was wearing summer dress and stockings.
Once in her flat, she offered me water, then shower.
Back in the bedroom was straight to DFK. Very passionate, Harper was really into it. My hands were wandering around her body, mostly ass.
We were still standing, so moved to bed. More kissing and Harper went down to give me OWO. Was good, didn’t forget about balls. Kept eye contact, tried to deep throat and allowed for a gentle face fucking.
Time for me to take the action. Shaved and clean pussy. Very responsive, didn’t mind fingering. She gets soaking wet and was very vocal during RO.
Next she rubbered me up and jumped on top. Rode me well with kissing constantly. Then mish and doggy, where she can take pounding. Harper was moaning and breathing heavily. Probably all was acting, but it looks like she was really enjoying herself. I was afraid, that neighbours will complain about the noise, because of her loud moaning. Her reactions during sex reminds me a bit of GFE_Abbie, who I reviewed as well. Maybe not so much all over the place, but similar.
That day I needed more time to cum and after vigorous action needed to catch the breath. Also inside her room was hot, which didn’t help. Rubber off and she gave me more oral, while I relaxed a bit. Few minutes and was ready to continue. Another condom and we went through standing doggy, CG and mish, where I finally came inside her. We were both sweating like after a proper workout and felt like after one. Harper high-fived with me as a thank you for great sex, I had another shower and left very satisfied.

In overall great, intense experience. She was very accommodating and offered enthusiastic service. Sometimes when I see new profile I have this kind of feeling, that this might be something great and that’s exactly what happened with this one.
I would like to return, but it’s now unlikely with current rates.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 12:21:19 am by Bloody foreigner »

Offline Meursault

£400 but ...

"I will provide you with intellectual, healthy debates and conversation, or banter as the case may be."

If you are an intellectual then get your punctuation sorted out Harper.  :D

However, at £400 p/h, I don't think I'll waste time with the healthy debates anyway.

Up herself Brit alert, I fear.

Offline king tarzan

super well done 🐅👊👊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Night King

Nice review OP. I tried but failed to get in at the £200 price point.My text was ignored  :dash:

At £400 I'll pass - she's not showing kissing in her 'Enjoys' now which I'm sure were there when I first texted. Surely she can't have removed that(?).

Interesting you compare her to Poppy Couture who I thought was facially quite plain with an absolute out-of-this world body!

Harper looks like a stunner facially with a decent bod, if nothing spectacular, which at £400 ph it wants to be!!! I might pay £400 for a duo with PC + HH  :wacko:

Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea!

I will stay out of the debate about her grammar / punctuation  :lol:

Offline James

she will soon drop down to 250 or 200 when no one books
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline Bloody foreigner

At £400 I'll pass - she's not showing kissing in her 'Enjoys' now which I'm sure were there when I first texted. Surely she can't have removed that(?).

They can update their enjoy lost whenever they want.
It’s strange that she removed kissing. Maybe something happened on one of her meets.

Interesting you compare her to Poppy Couture who I thought was facially quite plain with an absolute out-of-this world body!

I didn’t mean that she looks facially like her. Both of them have this kind of high class (glamour) look.

For me Harper has more attractive face, than Poppy.

Offline king tarzan

They can update their enjoy lost whenever they want.
It’s strange that she removed kissing. Maybe something happened on one of her meets.

could it of been the Kouros factor??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline OutForJustice80

Big shame. £200 might have been worth a go but £400 is silly money. Also her profile reads like a twat

Offline The Night King

I tried my luck and texted Harper this week to see if she'd see me at her original price (since I'd tried to make a booking when she first appeared at £200ph that she'd completely ignored at the time). She wrote me back a nice message saying she'd ensure that if I did book at £400 she'd ensure it was a very special night  :(

I'd love to see Harper but instead I'm going to use the £400 for what I myself would deem a 'special night':

- Melty & Grania duo via Diva (see below) :wacko:
- An ice cold bottle of champagne to liven up said punt
- Then take Mrs Night King out to a Michelin starred restaurant on Rishi Sunak's 50% off 'Eat Out To Help Out' deal to assuage my guilt (there are 22 half price Michelin restaurants in London alone). Hakkasan maybe.
- A bottle of Kouros if I've any change out of the 400 big ones

Harper, until the next time   :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bloody foreigner

Thanks for the update.

I was thinking about seeing her again after the first punt and even contacted her to arrange something. Unfortunately she couldn’t see me, but we pre-arranged a date. I wonder now if she will honour the original price ? Probably not...
Anyway I have few other and cheaper girls on my list.

Offline jokaa

I was about to bite the bullet and book this girl but she no longer offers OWO

Shame

Offline Bloody foreigner

I was about to bite the bullet and book this girl but she no longer offers OWO

Shame

She is offering it. She didn’t have it on her enjoy list when I saw her.

Offline king tarzan

seems to have a square crisp jawline with injected puffed up lips and wants £400 and without owo  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline jokaa

She is offering it. She didn’t have it on her enjoy list when I saw her.

No, she's not. I DMd her and she confirmed she no longer offers OWO. Looks like this review not only bumped up her price but also made her think 400 pop an hour with no OWO will still bring bookings in.

I told her straight up sorry but 400 p/h and no OWO means I'll be looking elsewhere. Shame as she is smoking hot and I don't mind paying 400 p/h if she offered OWO

Offline The Night King

No, she's not. I DMd her and she confirmed she no longer offers OWO. Looks like this review not only bumped up her price but also made her think 400 pop an hour with no OWO will still bring bookings in.

I told her straight up sorry but 400 p/h and no OWO means I'll be looking elsewhere. Shame as she is smoking hot and I don't mind paying 400 p/h if she offered OWO

Fact checker : She doubled her price several days before this review first appeared.

Offline king tarzan

Fact checker : She doubled her price several days before this review first appeared.

is a chancer.. hopefully will be sucking knobs on her knees without condoms when she is fully  back on planet earth and at a lower rate too that can be justified.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 04:18:33 pm by king tarzan »

Offline jokaa

Wasn't blaming the reviewer, just thought maybe she saw the review and thought let's bump up the prices.

Wonder what made her think to double the price but remove OWO  :thumbsdown:

Offline Stealthmode

Offline The Night King

Wasn't blaming the reviewer, just thought maybe she saw the review and thought let's bump up the prices.

Wonder what made her think to double the price but remove OWO  :thumbsdown:

Yeah, I think she's quite a newbie so she seems to be regularly adding / removing services (depending on how gruesome last night's cocks were I guess). Bit fickle.

When she launched her profile it was £200ph and I guess she just thought she could get away with charging more. She momentarily removed kissing from her Likes while doubling her price to £400ph....and then she added it back in a few days later.

As far as this board is concerned it's all a bit academic at that price I'd have thought.

No doubt there's a Billionaire's equivalent to this board somewhere with Oligarchs and Arab princes giving forensic reviews explaining how Harper represents amazing value in the current London market  :dash:

Offline Bloody foreigner

Didn’t know about.
That means I’m not going to see her again.