Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Lisa, Heathrow  (Read 4198 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528957) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Vip260

External Link/Members Only

This was originally going to be a negative as due to a text message mix up she was a no show. She gave her excuses that she sent me a text an hour before the meet to check I was still going, I never received a text.

The next day I decided to give her a second chance, and glad I did.

She was in a well known budget chain hotel by Heathrow, easy to bypass reception, no one took any notice. Bit tricky to find her actual room as it was in sort of side annexe.

As stated by others she looks like lady in the pics but a bit slimmer.

Quite small and slim, about five feet tall, good perky big tits for her body size, red hair and good looking.

She is very friendly, easy to get along with, chats a lot, good sense of humour, but that doesn't stop the action.

I went for £80 for half an hour.

Started off with lots of dfk then me sitting on the edge of the bed and her sucking my balls, making all the right noises. Then onto Deep throat blowjob, spitting, gagging. I suggested getting onto the bed so I could explore her body. I went for a quick reverse oral, fine, clean. As she continued the dfk I was fingering her getting some encouraging noises. Her fine work resulted in me cumming which she took without protest, showing me the result in her mouth.

She soon suggested going for it again, despite her best efforts it wasnt going to happen again in such a short time. We chatted and had a laugh whilst I readied to go on my way.

I would visit again for a longer time.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Offline Vip260

Offline king tarzan

sounds like £80 well spent... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Joe112

Nice!! Was she a bit fat or nice slim? And big breasts?

Offline Vip260

Nice!! Was she a bit fat or nice slim? And big breasts?

She's not fat at all, nice breasts.

Offline Ricky69

I’ve seen her and reported.  Definitely not 20’s. 40’s for sure!

Good to hear she was clean, her pussy smelt rancid when I met her.

Very enthusiastic though.

Offline Fully Sated

I’ve seen her and reported.  Definitely not 20’s. 40’s for sure!

Good to hear she was clean, her pussy smelt rancid when I met her.

Very enthusiastic though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279001.0

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 05:08:50 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Vip260