Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TantricEbonyBusty - TOFTT - Crouch End/Archway  (Read 8286 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5796692) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6475271) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline char45

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only

First post lockdown punt and was a good one.

Good comms by text and WhatsApp, flat in Crouch End not far from Archway and Finsbury Park.

Young black girl, very busty with a very curvy arse. Lovely body.

Paid 120 for hour

Started off with a shower then into bedroom for a good sensual massage. Went onto licking her pussy and her giving me good OWO. Finished with covered sex.

Really good punt,  she's quite submissive so needs you to take the lead.

Offline brownman

Which part of the UK is she from, she got an accent?

Offline char45

London born, got an English accent

Offline horsa

how clean was she down below?
does she have a tummy?
can you describe her ass in more detail? shape, size, cellulite
any sign of attitude or rushing?

Online sparkus

Offline char45

Clean all over

Yes she has a bit of a belly, probably size 14-16 but tits and arse are good size. Ass was very curvy and big bubble butt. No cellulite that I noticed

I was there for about 50 minutes including a short shower. She didnt clock watch

how clean was she down below?
does she have a tummy?
can you describe her ass in more detail? shape, size, cellulite
any sign of attitude or rushing?

Offline horsa

any reason you left and was out after 50mins when you paid for an hr?

Offline char45

Meeting some friends later, although I dont insist on having every minute of a booking

One other thing the room has aircon which might be useful today

any reason you left and was out after 50mins when you paid for an hr?

Online sparkus

I've tried to contact her a few times, responds then doesn't reply for days!

Offline exhippy

I saw her when she first started. She was a psychology student and then it was the best GFE I had had. The second time I met her we had a session that lasted 3 hours for the price of one and and all she wanted extra was a take away MacDonalds. I found her really interesting. sadly when I saw her a third time she had become much more time conscious.

Offline fannydango

Offline frosty

I saw her when she first started. She was a psychology student and then it was the best GFE I had had. The second time I met her we had a session that lasted 3 hours for the price of one and and all she wanted extra was a take away MacDonalds. I found her really interesting. sadly when I saw her a third time she had become much more time conscious.

Is this your review of her?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=207341.0

Offline Jeffers77

A little concerning she doesn't mention FS, gives her the leeway to refuse after paying...

Offline char45

Naomi and Jasmine are two different girls. Naomi became a regular last year but she stopped working at the beginning of this year unfortunately.

Jasmine said she works part time around other stuff so I asked her to text me when she was working rather than me trying to get hold of her.

Online sparkus

Naomi and Jasmine are two different girls. Naomi became a regular last year but she stopped working at the beginning of this year unfortunately.

Jasmine said she works part time around other stuff so I asked her to text me when she was working rather than me trying to get hold of her.

Not this one then?

External Link/Members Only

Offline zushiboys

Looks good, in the area tomorrow and thinking of taking the plunge..

Did she allow any FK?

Also, facially pretty? Any resemblance ..

Cheers

Offline char45

Ah have spoke to Naomi and Jasmine, they are working very limited days as doing other stuff. There is a new girl who has taken over the profile in my review, haven't seen her but if you do please review

Online sparkus

Ah have spoke to Naomi and Jasmine, they are working very limited days as doing other stuff. There is a new girl who has taken over the profile in my review, haven't seen her but if you do please review

New pics are no great shakes tbh.

Offline joe diddley

Be aware that Jasmine, according to her profile, is preggers.