Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Massage - Victoria/Westminster Great start, great finish, lousy end game.  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Wellington9999

Saw Sophie after multiple positive reviews.  External Link/Members Only

I had a very similar experience on the table as my fellow punters.  She's got a killer figure, gave me an incredible therapeutic massage that transitioned into a very sensual experience.  Had full access for my hands (and mouth on her incredible chest), she edged me for a while and it was an explosive finish.  I was going to give it incredibly high marks but then she handed me a towel and bolted for the kitchen which was behind a closed door.  I showered and then dressed, alone.  No chit chat, no nothing.  She came out of the kitchen to give me a quick kiss on the cheek and a good bye at the door.  I know that at times we're paying for the illusion of connection, etc. and we can't always have true connections but come on, fake it for 5 minutes.  Would have been better if it had been a shit session, ironically but she's earned a Neutral rating.  End of whinge but it reinforced the artificial nature of our hobby and I don't think I'll be back. 

Offline massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. Personally I don't mind about the lack of chat afterwards. A couple of questions if I may. How long was the session? Was it an outcall? You mentioned touching was ok, can you be specific. Is RO, kissing allowed? I like a massage that turns into extended foreplay so she might fit the bill.

Offline Wellington9999

Sorry.  60 minutes.  Incall.  Decent apartment and shower.  No kissing on lips, some kissing by her of ears, neck.  Suggested I massage her, which is code for RO, she indicated that there wasn't much time left but "maybe next time."  Hope that helps.

Offline Beckyfan2

How much did it cost you in total chap?

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

... She's got a killer figure ...

This be the girl you slipped under? ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 12:18:42 am by tantraman »

Offline Moneyd

Thanks OP.

Despite the comments I’m still interested.

What is her rough location now please?

Offline Wellington9999

Yes that’s her

Not far from St James’ Park station

Offline Clipit

That’s her. Been trying to book her for a while but she is out of the country a lot at the moment.

Offline bediscrete

How much did she charge you for your 60 minutes OP?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 02:41:11 pm by bediscrete »

Offline Raytooley

Hi all, I saw Sophie too.

Yes I agree that there is a slight disconnect with her.

Sadly, yes, it brings home the true nature of what we do!

Offline Fourtyfive

Hi all, I saw Sophie too.

Yes I agree that there is a slight disconnect with her.

Sadly, yes, it brings home the true nature of what we do!
How about a review so we can all know the true nature of what you do?

Offline Wellington9999

£120 for the hour. Agreed B2b before we started but she didn't ask for payment up front as I was already on the table in the altogether.

Offline alfiebest

Sadly she’s leaving soon. I enquired about seeing her next week and she said she’d not be here :-(