Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with oral - Any recommendations  (Read 3782 times)

Offline tenga

Hi this is my first post on here. I have had massages with HE. Now looking for one that offers oral by can not find anyone.  Can anyone recommend a girl that offers oral in the Camberley area. Don't mine travelling. Cheers.

Online houseboot

As I have posted before, if you go to a shop, whether Chinese or Thai, then expect to be disappointed if you are looking for extras.

They advertise MASSAGE.

Most, but certainly not all, will offer HE but not all ladies in the same shop will do so.

Some will offer B2B.

A few will offer oral but that is rare.

Occasionally someone will offer FS but if that is what you're after then go and do your research on AW.

Offline cakerusk

Hi this is my first post on here. I have had massages with HE. Now looking for one that offers oral by can not find anyone.  Can anyone recommend a girl that offers oral in the Camberley area. Don't mine travelling. Cheers.

I am afraid i have no one in my mind to recommend. I do love a sensual massage with happy ending but yeah ending with a blowjob will be the icing on the cake.

But at the same time, i believe you know more than us...after all you have experienced many service providers(mostly guaranteed to go right) leeching here for more than 2 yrs and your own unshared experiances!! Wanna share some??

Offline Yellowman1

Pretty sure you can ask most wgs to give you a massage then suck your cock

But Iv met 2 who will do it who advertise massage. One is Sarah in Bracknell but potential bb risk there.

The other is Louise in Farnborough. Can find her Friday ads. She doesn’t advertise it and if you ask for it she won’t see you but get her in the right mood she will do pretty much anything except fuck you if she likes you

Offline switftjake

Age range? Body type prefers etc?

Offline tenga

Pretty sure you can ask most wgs to give you a massage then suck your cock

But Iv met 2 who will do it who advertise massage. One is Sarah in Bracknell but potential bb risk there.

The other is Louise in Farnborough. Can find her Friday ads. She doesn’t advertise it and if you ask for it she won’t see you but get her in the right mood she will do pretty much anything except fuck you if she likes you

Thanks for your reply i will take a look.

Offline tenga

Age range? Body type prefers etc?

20 to 50 age group and large tits

Offline wtfb

I haven't met any Chinese/Thai/Asian girls in massage shops with big tits (big nips though!) and I've only had OWO in two shops so I think a WG would be a much better bet. Massage + B2B + OWO with or without RO is going to be at least £90 and more likely over £100.

Offline switftjake

20 to 50 age group and large tits
I can recommend Jaz in Reading see my last review. I see her a few times for massage. Last time was lingam and was spectacular. she does oral but that not my thing.  45 I think with medium size boobs.  english fun and very friendly.

Offline massagemike25

Hi
I saw Emma in Camberley ...
External Link/Members Only

HJ and oral ... very pleasant indeed

Tried to look for Jaz in reading and “Louise in farnborough” but can only find LJM massage and she’s gotta be straight up massage right??

Offline abc--123

Siam sauna in Horton heath Southampton. Massage isn't brilliant but it's fs included for £50. Just ask her to keep sucking of she gets to move onto sex

Handfinder

Looking for a massage with oral is one thing and then being choosy about age and tit size is taking the biscuit. So presumably (little experience I am afraid) this is easily possible with a FS WG. Can't guarantee a good massage though.

Sophy External Link/Members Only
does offer a massage service which she says is cheaper

Offline snipercat

Roxy in sittingboune does a massage with an oral endding,I've been told by mate who plays

Offline snipercat

I haven't been my self he said massage and oral £80 External Link/Members Only