Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia31 is back in Southampton  (Read 900 times)

Offline Jimson007

External Link/Members Only

This girl is the best one I've ever seen. £70 (£60 for half hour + £10 for owo/cim) let me cum in her mouth or on her face when I saw her, don't know about now, but is probably still the same price.

She is an absolute babe, and is nice as well. I'm deffo seeing her while she is down for the week. If more of you do, she might stay longer, or come back more often. Like any business, she goes where the money is!

Hidden Image/Members Only

kamu

Not sure I would call her "the best" but she is a good punt and one of the top Romanians.

This girl is the best one I've ever seen.

So where's your review...?

Offline Jimson007

It seems I didn't write her one on here. I did one on Aw for her. It's the 1st of the 3 on her profile.my name on AW is the same as on here, Jimson007.

Here's the link, don't know if it'll take you to it though. Beware touts! Lol :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimson007

Not as good as before. Still probably the best sex I've had this year, but she's gotten a little bit tubby. Blew my wad in the back of her throat though. £60 half hour, £10 owo, £10 cim.

kamu

Not as good as before. Still probably the best sex I've had this year, but she's gotten a little bit tubby. Blew my wad in the back of her throat though. £60 half hour, £10 owo, £10 cim.

So she now charges extra for OWO as well? Seemingly going a bit downhill by the sound of things...