Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any English girls worth seeing in Southampton  (Read 4387 times)

Luckyluke27

Struggling to find and decent genuine English girls in southampton. Any suggestions?

Offline daveyboy88

Jenna brooks or Pandora don't have links to hands and have never seen either but both have great feedback. I actually have seen Jenna at my jim and she's fucking hot

Luckyluke27

I've been trying to see Issykissy but haven't managed to confirm yet. Anyone had a review ?

Offline Dorsetpunter

Have you tried AW.  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

All are on my hotlist, but I haven't seen them myself, and all have positive reviews on here I believe.

Offline Jamboney

If you go further along the coast to Portsmouth there's Hayley, she's apparently excellent and one of the most reviewed girls on here. Haven't got a link as on my phone but should be easy enough to find

inxs950

If you go further along the coast to Portsmouth there's Hayley, she's apparently excellent and one of the most reviewed girls on here. Haven't got a link as on my phone but should be easy enough to find

Offline Dorsetpunter

Hayley is the main reason so far why I haven't seen the others I mention above, To date I've just driven straight past Southampton and gone to Portsmouth.

inxs950

Ive got a FFM with Hayley and Miss Bella next month for 90 min and can't sleep now! They'll probably kill me!

Offline Dorsetpunter

I've had the pleasure of those 2 for an hour, you will have a great time imo. Best 3 sum I have had so far.

Have fun and let your imagination run wild beforehand. If you need a break they are happy to keep each other occupied. :D

Offline sunbunny

Saw Baylie a few weeks ago (Field Report on AW) and would definitely recommend her.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Luckyluke27

Great help. Pandora looks worth a go . Will also be checking out Hayley per recommendations.

Still want to try Issykissy but don't know if all services are going to be offered.

Offline Cunning Punt

Have you tried AW.  :dash:

... and then cross-referencing the ID no. with this very website!  :dash:

Saw Baylie a few weeks ago (Field Report on AW) and would definitely recommend her.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Had a very poor recent review on the London forum. She seems rather overpriced.

WhattheFlip

+1 for Pandora

What are Pandora's 'cum rules'? As in, where? No CIM/Facial listed in her enjoys. Whilst tits are a decent enough target, I like options!

Luckyluke27

Would like to know the same if anyone has experiance? And for issykissy too

Offline budz

Going to keep an eye on this thread as I'm off to Southampton later in the year and should have some spare time to have a play :)

Offline Hantsolo

Would like to know the same if anyone has experiance? And for issykissy too

Saw Pandora prior to joining this site, so hence no proper review as it was a while ago. I seem to remember her being "ok", nice looking and very chatty and out going, but I think she was very business like. Nice flat in one of the new developments at Ocean Village and it all felt very safe.

If I was to review her properly I think it would have been positive/neutral. I certainly haven't had any desire to return which says it all for me.

She seems to have offers on her profile from time to time, so if you want to take the plunge....

WhattheFlip

I saw English Melodey when she was Roxi candi kiss. Nicely dirty, initiated anal as opposed to me having to ask. Which was nice. Great, genuine deep throat gaggy spitty OWO. Either genuinely loves a fuck or is a hell of an actress, that girl. Has obviously had a kid or kids though, stomach was a bit  :thumbsdown: Tits and Arse still v. nice though.
Good experience, but for me part of the fun of shagging young english girls is imagining they're innocent and you're defiling them, bit hard when she's obviously had a kid. Had quite a lot of self-harm scars on her arm if i remember rightly-obviously old, but a bit offputting, and gets the mind wondering about potential exploitation etc

Luckyluke27

Had a great time with Pandora.Stunning girl and really puts you at ease. Well worth looking up if you're in southampton.

And it looks like I'm finally going to get to sample the elusive Issykissy.  :yahoo:

Friend of mine saw her a few weeks back and she's your perfect girl next door. Not sure if age is right but no older than 27.
A couple of tattoos but nothing terrible like you see on some & if you're looking for a supermodel body then you won't get it. Probably had kids at some point but I'm more of a face and filth guy so this suits me.
Really pretty and really gets into it too when she gets it rough. Loves a load in her mouth with great eye contact.

Got chatting to book her for a bit of a party with a couple of friends last week. If you're prepared to pay a bit extra then she's happy to try everything / anything including anal.

Still sorting it out as she broke her phone when we had booked.

Will update after the event but looking towards a filthy night.

Offline DrConners

And it looks like I'm finally going to get to sample the elusive Issykissy.  :yahoo:

Friend of mine saw her a few weeks back and she's your perfect girl next door. Not sure if age is right but no older than 27.
A couple of tattoos but nothing terrible like you see on some & if you're looking for a supermodel body then you won't get it. Probably had kids at some point but I'm more of a face and filth guy so this suits me.
Really pretty and really gets into it too when she gets it rough. Loves a load in her mouth with great eye contact.

Got chatting to book her for a bit of a party with a couple of friends last week. If you're prepared to pay a bit extra then she's happy to try everything / anything including anal.

"A friend of mine" ? Like Donnie Brasco ?  ;) This all sounds a little third party but let the forum know how you get on.
Most of her feedback is from a guy called Luke.

kamu

Had a great time with Pandora.Stunning girl and really puts you at ease. Well worth looking up if you're in southampton.

Considering ive tried numerous times to contact this wg over the last few months and all bar 1 have been ignored on each occasion im again calling BS on this post. Either Issy or her sole white knight Luke I suspect.

Offline Hantsolo

Considering ive tried numerous times to contact this wg over the last few months and all bar 1 have been ignored on each occasion im again calling BS on this post. Either Issy or her sole white knight Luke I suspect.

Have to agree, the comments on here plus feedback in AW from a Luke all seems a tad suspect to me....

Offline mikeg1600

well most comments from luke0202 is stating how much he's in love with her. 'spooky'.

Offline DrConners

Couldn't agree more, something stinks in suburbia here - and he/she is now banned as a "tout"  ;)

Was in my HL but not anymore #messer