Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When a WG asks how much you earn...  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Tecova

The opposite of the 'How much a WG earns' threads...

I had a punt this week for £140/hr and pausing between rounds of activity, we had a little chat about working hard for the hour to which she asked me how much my hourly salary is, astonished that I didn't earn £140/hr.  I double-checked she wasn't confused between days and hours (WG was not from UK) to which she, with full seriousness, was amazed when I told her of my more meagre hourly salary.  It could be that this lady is just used to us giving her so much that she thinks everyone in the UK has money to burn, or she may be in cloud-cuckoo land when it comes to the real world.

Has a WG ever asked you about your salary?  Their reaction?

I'm still amazed WG thought I earned £140 an hour  :wacko: :sarcastic:

Danger!WillRobinson

"Enough to come and see you..."

Offline trainspotter

It's not info I would be discussing with a  WG.

Professor4

Always tell anyone £7.50 an hour. Even the wife. Why let anyone know how much you have. Always dress down and never buy anything that looks expensive. As for the sluts. Perhaps they will realise that it take many a day to earn what they do in an hour!

Offline threechilliman

"Enough to come and see you..."

That was my thought when I saw the thread title!!

Don't think I've ever been asked. Maybe I look poor so not much point asking?

James999

They don't ask, if the conversation wanders to work / income, then I always say the same, that I work in a car park and proudly say I am in charge of the pay and display machines, it fails to impress, but it stops them trying to rinse me for cash / loans, or asking me for favours, if you're a plumber they want boiler sorting, IT and they want their Laptop sorting, but car park worker kills all that shit, and they don't want to talk about it as it's so boring, and if they do I explain how we had a nightmare changing over to the new £ coin   :hi:

Note

Feel free to use the above if needed, lets convince them that most punters work in car parks  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 06:21:19 pm by James999 »

Health and Fitness

Never been asked thankfully but I would tell them that they being rather intrusive as it's none of her business what you earn.

Offline mrdiamond77

I have never been asked, and it's nobody's business.

mikexxlong

OP

unless you own a profitable business, your a member of the BAR  or a GP /surgeon not many others make £140 a fucking hour

some of these dizzy slags who have done fuck all apart from suck dick and spread their legs all their life have little understanding of the 'real world' let alone anything else
and it's none of the whores business what a punter earns!

Offline Jollygood

Never been asked in the UK but plenty in Pattaya,  I think it's because they're looking for potential sponsorship.

Online lewisjones23

even if asked just lie and make whatever figure up

Online Steely Dan

I would ask to borrow her calculator.  How many hours in a year?  Can any of you still do long division in your head? I have no idea. 

reviewreader

I got asked once and I lied by saying that I earned lots more than I really do. Not sure why I did it, but I can't deny it

Offline OakTree

I’ve never been asked and I’d be very surprised if a WG did go down that line of questioning.

I’ve been asked what I do for a living but even then it’s been asked in small talk conversation, there’s no real interest in the question. I always reply with “this and that, ducking and diving.” I come over as a bit of a wide boy and play on it to a degree.

Chuckman

I've never been asked but if I was I would reply 75p and a packet of Rolos.

That would get them to change the subject quickly.

Offline Titti Tatti

You seemingly missed a chance to ask her how much she earned last year?

Offline nigel4498

Like most I've never been asked.
Wouldn't entertain discussing my finances with a whore.

Offline fairfield

...... then I always say the same, that I work in a car park and proudly say I am in charge of the pay and display machines.....
To the less than scrupulous, there's a lot of dosh 'in them thar hills.' Was involved in the 90's in two undercover operations to catch the guys who emptied the machines. It was London and it was estimated that they were siphoning off £1000's weekly. Am imagining yourself and the wg laboriously counting out all those ill-gotten £ coins.

Back to the topic - have never had a wg ask me what i earn - they usually TELL me. I find nearly all wgs have a pretty shrewd idea what a punter is worth.
One rom pro$$ie even had the front to ask me if i could really afford her (£100/hour.) Suggested i leave and go and spend the money on myself instead. No idea how she was going to explain such an event to Sergei - but it wasn't going to happen. Was so insulted by her offer - it just made me more determined to continue with the punt.

Offline Malvolio

Never had that question.

OP - was this a WG you've seen several times before?

Offline Tecova

Never had that question.

OP - was this a WG you've seen several times before?

No but I saw a friend of hers in the same property a couple of years ago so there was some basis for conversation.  I always make up my profession and have a set story ready anyway.  I did ask her about her tax affairs out of curiosity to move the conversation on.  I'm in the wrong job going off her reply haha!

Offline rocket88

I’ve never been asked and I’d be very surprised if a WG did go down that line of questioning.

I’ve been asked what I do for a living but even then it’s been asked in small talk conversation, there’s no real interest in the question. I always reply with “this and that, ducking and diving.” I come over as a bit of a wide boy and play on it to a degree.

I've never been asked about what I earn, but have often been asked about what I do for a living - I enjoy making some bollox up about being a professional gambler or a scriptwriter...

Offline onedivergent

Yeah now I realise when these workers ask what I do they probably mean how much money do I have!! Apart from the ones who are interested when I say about studies or haven't already made assumption I'm a student.

I think from advice on here best to keep private most things unless things may come naturally.  direct questioning (unnecessarily needed)  or the subtle indirect do you have day off work or what have you been up today is maybe for relaxing and small conversation. but there's potential weighing  up of the client in how much can be made or regular and may even affect service given.

Digressing somewhat.. But thinking  when I've gone with an hour or extended to more  that's when I can perhaps see an interest in what do I do or what have I been up to today.

In response to original question -  asking how much   is purely business and for judging how good a client will be to sp on  financial terms. Scoping potential for long term or on the reg
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:01:23 am by onedivergent »

Offline bushman

To the less than scrupulous, there's a lot of dosh 'in them thar hills.' Was involved in the 90's in two undercover operations to catch the guys who emptied the machines. It was London and it was estimated that they were siphoning off £1000's weekly. Am imagining yourself and the wg laboriously counting out all those ill-gotten £ coins.

Back to the topic - have never had a wg ask me what i earn - they usually TELL me. I find nearly all wgs have a pretty shrewd idea what a punter is worth.
One rom pro$$ie even had the front to ask me if i could really afford her (£100/hour.) Suggested i leave and go and spend the money on myself instead. No idea how she was going to explain such an event to Sergei - but it wasn't going to happen. Was so insulted by her offer - it just made me more determined to continue with the punt.
Fairfield, I am no Richard Gere. But if a WG think you look that bad you my take head and do something about it. Your future punts may lead to better service from these WG's.

mrhappypants

An experienced WG is able to sus a punter out in seconds.. She goes through precisely the same routine of call handling, contracting, greeting and service 4 - 10times a day and the only variation in that is you.

With a bit of nous you can use these to advantage.  Learn the “tells” that you are not going to be fucked about on “likes”, time or “extras” and a good proportion of WG’s will self-select out of seeing you.

A smart WG told me she spotted a dodgy punter by the the way he punctuated his emails.  Like the old perfume ad; “every thing you (do) says something about the (punter) you are.”

Offline PleadInsanity

Never been asked how much I earn only what I do for a living which usually gets the first answer that comes to mind, the more obscure the better to prevent any further questions.

Sureshot

They don't ask, if the conversation wanders to work / income, then I always say the same, that I work in a car park and proudly say I am in charge of the pay and display machines, it fails to impress, but it stops them trying to rinse me for cash / loans, or asking me for favours, if you're a plumber they want boiler sorting, IT and they want their Laptop sorting, but car park worker kills all that shit, and they don't want to talk about it as it's so boring, and if they do I explain how we had a nightmare changing over to the new £ coin   :hi:

Note

Feel free to use the above if needed, lets convince them that most punters work in car parks  :sarcastic:

I usually punt straight from work and often get asked what i do.  My stock answer is electrician, the amount of times i get asked to fix their lights, sockets etc i could probably fuck for free :lol:

Offline GreyDave

:hi: on minimum wage an always say Ive just had small lotto result always wear scruffy clothes and cheap shoes the EE girls always seem to check shoes , watch and shirt make (phone could be work one but mines a throwaway)

Offline workinallweek

probably less than you now ive been caught by the Revenue , or HMRC dont pay that much now ,
  that normally ends that conversation
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belgarion

I've never been asked in the U.K. but get asked a lot abroad.

Usual response is "enough."

Offline shagmore

Never been asked, have been asked what I do but never the money side of things

Offline Kingy28

I've been asked what my job is but I've never been asked how much I earn. I wouldn't tell them anyway

Offline threechilliman

probably less than you now ive been caught by the Revenue , or HMRC dont pay that much now ,
  that normally ends that conversation

I remember walking into one punt and the girl said I looked like a tax inspector!!

Offline munterhunter

None of her business so I'd tell her "Just enough to pay my bills and have a bit left over for the occasional punt"

Offline snaitram99

I would ask to borrow her calculator.  How many hours in a year?

Well there's 168 in a week so 16800/2 = 8400 for 50 weeks and add 2x168 =336 for the other 2 gives 8736 for 52 weeks. Some of this time is however needed for sleeping.  :hi:

Can any of you still do long division in your head? I have no idea.

Yes, to some extent. Being old enough to do mental arithmetic seems to baffle young shop assistants etc.  :dance:

Offline Bogof60

Never been asked and its none of their business
I always have a cover story if they ask what I do that is in the same industry as I am in but a totally different section
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

WHG

Note

That is fucking genius. Hilarious for you, soul crushingly dull for her. I might just use that one.
I’ve never been asked how much I earn, only what I do for a living. I normally say something mundane like customer service in a bank. I usually follow it up with “yeah, I know it’s dull but, it pays the bills.” I would tell her to mind her own fucking business if she ever did ask though.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
WONDER why she asked>? seems an off thing to bring into a convo? maybe she was eyeing you up as a potential sugar daddy or some shit x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline threechilliman

WONDER why she asked>? seems an off thing to bring into a convo? maybe she was eyeing you up as a potential sugar daddy or some shit x

I wouldnt bet against that.

Offline Tecova

It was an odd conversation but the second fascinating revelation was that according to her, the taxman found out her real occupation and in order to keep HMRC satisfied, she had to provide them with her hourly rate 4 times a year to keep them off her back.  My mouth needed stitching closed after that detail.

Offline Stalinator

Or seeing if you are a good mark for robbery or blackmail.

Offline Fredbone

Been asked about my job - ‘ I work in IT’ and that kills the conversation. But never been ask about how much I get.

Robbiebucks

Been asked about my job - ‘ I work in IT’ and that kills the conversation. But never been ask about how much I get.

Same, I add a bit of a flourish “project manager” in IT... again that really kills it! I learnt saying IT could lead into more questions, so saying I’m not technical nor sales - being a PM is the boring side of IT!!!!  :thumbsup:

Online mr.bluesky

Never been asked in the UK but plenty in Pattaya,  I think it's because they're looking for potential sponsorship.

potential sponsorship , is that where they ask you to marry them so they can get to come over to this country get a British passport and then fuck off leaving you in debt or is it when they ask you to keep sending her money after you return home for her sick mother ?   :scare:

Offline bumble

We're in fantasy land anyway, it's OK to make stuff up!