Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giulia BelleJolie  (Read 2258 times)

Offline jawill

Anyone seen this girl?  Based in Plymouth.  Just having a look through her private photos and she is very very attractive indeed....

External Link/Members Only

Offline Graeme387

She is as good as she looks. Best in the South West :)

the84tourist

She is as good as she looks. Best in the South West :)

Her AW feedback seems good but I've searched for a review and couldn't find any.
Any thoughts as I'm seeing her tomorrow and want to have and idea what's she's like. ;)

Offline markc65

Any thoughts as I'm seeing her tomorrow and want to have and idea what's she's like. ;)

Be good to see your review after cos she has recently been mentioned here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39525.0

the84tourist

Be good to see your review after cos she has recently been mentioned here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39525.0

To be honest I just google her name to see if I find out more about her. I know she's got positive feedback but just wanted to make sure she's worth the money.. as she's a little bit pricey for me.
i'll let you know tomorrow how it went.

Offline brazcannon

Am very keen to see how this one works out as now sassy Lou has gone am torn between her and the highly rated Jaycee for a little pay day treat :-)

Offline markc65

Am very keen to see how this one works out as now sassy Lou has gone am torn between her and the highly rated Jaycee for a little pay day treat :-)

+1

the84tourist

Couldn't meet her at the time we've arranged as I was stuck with work. Tried to arrange for later in the same day but she said she's booked for the day. :( Maybe I got more luck next time ;)

Offline Donkey Kong

Long time lurker, first time post! But thought I would jump in to let you know about Guilia as I too struggled to find info on her. Saw her eventually a couple of weeks ago after a couple of botched attempts and she is hot! Tiny figure with an ass to die for! Gave an absolutely amazing lap dance and tease to start, told me she used to dance in clubs back home and it shows. Different experience to Jaycee and Sassylou but well worth the punt!

Offline Punter Griffin

Long time lurker, first time post! But thought I would jump in to let you know about Guilia as I too struggled to find info on her. Saw her eventually a couple of weeks ago after a couple of botched attempts and she is hot! Tiny figure with an ass to die for! Gave an absolutely amazing lap dance and tease to start, told me she used to dance in clubs back home and it shows. Different experience to Jaycee and Sassylou but well worth the punt!
I'm in Plymouth now and then, I've seen Jaycee several times and she's wonderful. Last time was a 3 hour session at my house and she is just the best, but then I h have a thing for Asian ladies.  :blush:

I've seen Giulia's profile and always wanted to try, but wanted to see a review first... Sounds like I'll have to.

Offline Donkey Kong

Definitely worth a punt, she is a bit over cautious, kept checking the condom etc told me she had had a dream the night before about one splitting! However didn't put me off as I prefer a girl to be careful  :rolleyes:
The only thing that I was a bit disappointed with was that she kept the RO to a minimum, didn't seem comfortable with it for some reason and this is a particular fav of mine, but that would not stop me going back again because her ass is absolutely perfect and the lap dance that she gave was out of this world!
She is also the cutest and nicest you lady who does her best to please.

Offline Punter Griffin

I'm so sorry to ask, but 'RO'?

yorkshire123

Offline Punter Griffin

I did google it but couldn't see it any where. Thanks and it's good to know, coz I love doing that!