Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Jenny - Leeds  (Read 1098 times)

26 review(s) for x CUTE JENNY x (17 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Dannyboy369

Cute Jenny £100 - 1 hour

External Link/Members Only

I'm catching up on lots of reviews and this punt may well have been 18 months or so ago. Still worth a review.

Comms

Very good comms. Quick txt reply and got booked in. Address sent.

Venue

Private flat near(ish) the train station in Leeds. Easy enough to find and very discreet. Clean apartment, shower facilities etc.

Appearance

Jenny is a quite pretty Polish girl. Plain looks in fairness with short blonde hair. The word cute in her profile is apt. She has a great arse, nice and round and decent curves. Average sized breast that were fun to play with.

The meet

Unfortunately as it was so long ago I can't get down to all the details. The likes list is accurate. Lots of french kissing which I recall she was very good at and enthusiastic. OWO and RO, 69 etc, executed very well. She seemed very into the reverse oral.

Sex in doggy, mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl etc. pop one inside the condom. Pop two over her tits.

It was a very vanilla GFE, still very enjoyable and good VFM.

At least this isn't as long as some of the reviews I will post.

Would I return - yes. As stated vanilla, but sometimes you can't go wrong with classic vanilla.