Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa-UK / tiajuicyxoxox - mind blowing duo - Leeds  (Read 1091 times)

18 review(s) for tiajuicyxoxox (17 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for Alexa-UK (13 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zebedee70

Well, just got home after a utterly mind bowing duo with Tia and Alexa. So review may be a bit fluffy, sorry,  but am still on a high.

1 hour in call - £200.
Comms - Prompt, very friendly all via aw email and text with Tia.
Travelled through to Leeds by train which ran a few minutes late so arrived at the building a couple of minutes late but had kept Tia updated and she was very cool about it.
So, was a bit nervous when I knocked on the door as I'd not met either lady before and also, was having a duo!.
Door was opened by Tia (sort of hiding behind the door) and Alexa was waiting at the bedroom door.
1st impressions, very very pleased, Tia has been reviewed a few times on here and I'd say the reviews are accurate. Very pretty, cute with a great smile, she's probably just over 5'. She's not stick thin and has. Very curvy figure with FANTASTIC pair of boobs. Alexa is a stunningly beautiful lady, taller with a great figure.
There was no messing around, pretty much straight away we were all kissing and undressing. Alexa and I sucked and licked Tia's awesome boobs and then Tia and sucked and licked Alex'S perfect pert boobs.
They then shared my cock, bloody brilliant owo from both ladies. What a great sight!!
Must be honest was an epic session and some of its a bit of a blur but included Tia and I giving Alexa oral (while kissing each other and Alexa).
 Tia sat on my face while Alexa gave me an awesome full on sloppy deep throat blow job
Then Fucked Tia doggy (fully covered). While she gave ALexa oral.
Followed this fucking Alexa mish while Tia rubbed my balls.
Finished with a two mouth blow job!!! Utterly fucking brilliant.
Came in both mouths.
Was one of the best hours I've had, that's the truth.
Plus, there was absolutely no rushing me out the door. In fact, the three of us lay together kissing, cuddling, laughing for maybe 15 - 20 minutes.
Right up to literally walking out of the door we were still kissing sensually.
Absolutely bloody awesome. Both ladies are gorgeous and certainly genuinely seemed to be really in to it.
I'll be returning asap and would recommend without any hesitation.
Mrjd

Offline YorkshireLad

Thanks for the review. I need to try a threesome sometime, I like the sound of a two mouth blowjob!

Offline Kendrig

Sounds like a cracking punt :drinks: :drinks:
Really like the look of Alexa, she looks gorgeous

Tallboy2

You beat me to it! (Got it it booked though)
Those two (I have seen both seperately) are amazing!
Thanks for reviewing and glad you had fun.

Offline Zebedee70

You'll love it tb2. They are just brilliant.