Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: That feeling of Dread.......  (Read 2918 times)

Offline HILTS37

When the "Toggy" splits while in Top Gear...ffs
"More time out"

Online badsin

Online scutty brown

I thought he was talking in some kind of slang about Jeremy Clarkson

Offline HILTS37

I thought he was talking in some kind of slang about Jeremy Clarkson
Haha...I wish...

Offline Biff6

"More time out"

I guess this is about your huge penis?

Offline GoldTop

"More time out"

What is it about?

Offline HILTS37

"More time out"

Ffs.... :dash:

Offline GoldTop

Even the main thread is bonkers. Grown adults asking for sexual health advice from folk they've never met.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 10:14:57 am by GoldTop »

Online JontyR

Grown adults asking for sexual health advice from folk they've never met.
I'm not exactly on first name teams with the folks at the clinic.

I do get your point though.

Online shaved_guy

Its happened to me years ago, got tested a few weeks later, than 6 months down the line.  All was fine.

The reason never to fuck barebackers with a condom, occasionally they do pop.  Advice  swap for a fresh one every 15 mins (if you can last that long). 

Mine went on a longer booking, after 30 mins+,in the heat of the moment I never felt it go either.  Prossie was really nice about it considering I shot my load up her.

Ive been off the scene for years, about time I got back in the saddle myself!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 08:05:21 am by shaved_guy »

Offline Dipper

Its happened to me years ago, got tested a few weeks later, than 6 months down the line.  All was fine.

The reason never to fuck barebackers with a condom, occasionally they do pop.  Advice  swap for a fresh one every 15 mins (if you can last that long). 

Mine went on a longer booking, after 30 mins+,in the heat of the moment I never felt it go either.  Prossie was really nice about it considering I shot my load up her.

Ive been off the scene for years, about time I got back in the saddle myself!

Yes. Time to dust off your review notepad.

Offline RandomGuy99

"More time out"
This is the reason I never go into Top Gear.  It makes me worried.

Offline Jamesbattersea

It happened to me once with my regular, she knows me so knows i wouldn't do that to her on purpose and i know her and trust her when she said she reguarly tests neg.
But I just did a test anyway it was neg and then i test every 6 months anyway it's always been neg.
That shit happens can't do much about it, but it's scary when it does. i would have been alot more worried though, if it was a girl i didn't know and trust.
I don't know how bareback loving blokes 🤮 don't spend their whole time worrying about having Aids.
There was no chance she was getting pregnant my grapes are long since seedless!!!

Offline HILTS37

This is the reason I never go into Top Gear.  It makes me worried.
Sometimes  Top Gear is needed to get me over the line theses days.... :wacko:

Offline HILTS37

It happened to me once with my regular, she knows me so knows i wouldn't do that to her on purpose and i know her and trust her when she said she reguarly tests neg.
But I just did a test anyway it was neg and then i test every 6 months anyway it's always been neg.
That shit happens can't do much about it, but it's scary when it does. i would have been alot more worried though, if it was a girl i didn't know and trust.
I don't know how bareback loving blokes 🤮 don't spend their whole time worrying about having Aids.
There was no chance she was getting pregnant my grapes are long since seedless!!!
Yep me to feller...been a jaffa seem like forever...
And barebacking is a mugs game..
Still playing the waiting game...
Getting withdrawal symptoms... :lol:

Offline Jamesbattersea

Worst thing was during the wait for the results, having to make excuses and turn the wife down, it's such a waste cos she's not in the mood that often!! :dash:.

Online webpunter

Sometimes  Top Gear is needed to get me over the line theses days.... :wacko:

Thats completely the opposite effect that i would expect
Makes it all but impossible IMO  ;)

Offline Jamesbattersea

Thats completely the opposite effect that i would expect
Makes it all but impossible IMO  ;)

Am i being thick?  WTF are you guys reffering to when you talk about Top Gear? I assumed you were talking about pumping away really hard to get over the line and that's why the Jonny split. But making it impossible! Making what impossible?  :unknown:

Online scouting

Am i being thick?  WTF are you guys reffering to when you talk about Top Gear? I assumed you were talking about pumping away really hard to get over the line and that's why the Jonny split. But making it impossible! Making what impossible?  :unknown:

See reply #2 - explains the joke running through the thread

Online webpunter

Kate Moss bumps into Jeremy Clarkson on a night out, so she asked "what do you do". Jeremy says "I do top gear", Great said Kate, ill have 4 grams please

Offline shed

Kate Moss bumps into Jeremy Clarkson on a night out, so she asked "what do you do". Jeremy says "I do top gear", Great said Kate, ill have 4 grams please

Think you need a new script writer Webby  :lol: :lol:

Online webpunter

Think you need a new script writer Webby  :lol: :lol:

I have you to keep me in check
HappyNY & all that matey

Good news - you;ve sorted out Sancho
How;s the Jan transfer window going ?  ;)

TTFN  MOT

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Biff6

"More time out"

Why do you call a condom a toggy?

From the Urban Dictionary: Slang term used to describe a person (usually male) who partakes in massive quantities of alcohol consumption. Not to be confused with drunks and alcoholics.

Offline Jamesbattersea

See reply #2 - explains the joke running through the thread

Yeah, i must be thick!!!@

Offline HILTS37

Why do you call a condom a toggy?

From the Urban Dictionary: Slang term used to describe a person (usually male) who partakes in massive quantities of alcohol consumption. Not to be confused with drunks and alcoholics.
Its from my youth....everyone called them Toggys way back then...its just stuck...