Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Asian Massage Northampton  (Read 847 times)

Offline Tmor25

Hi all,

Looking a bit of advice. Does any have recommendations for the best Thai/Asian massage in Northampton?  Could be independent or a shop.

I’ve visited Tippys a couple of times but it’s pretty pricey. Any other options well received. Not necessarily looking for full service but could be an added bonus.

Thank you

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

Five positive reviews in the last few months (search the forum for chinesemassagenorthampton).

Offline lee1

For a good massage I would suggest Suky and her daughter Palm. External Link/Members Only

Other than HR, I do not know if they offer more as I am relatively new customer to them. Other regulars might provide more info.

Offline scouting

For a good massage I would suggest Suky and her daughter Palm. External Link/Members Only

Other than HR, I do not know if they offer more as I am relatively new customer to them. Other regulars might provide more info.

No extras available. Search either of their names on here, lots of threads, particularly for Palm, same story.

Offline scouting

Hi all,

Looking a bit of advice. Does any have recommendations for the best Thai/Asian massage in Northampton?  Could be independent or a shop.

I’ve visited Tippys a couple of times but it’s pretty pricey. Any other options well received. Not necessarily looking for full service but could be an added bonus.

Thank you

If it's close enough I would try Five Palms in Wellingborough. Lots of reviews on here

Offline johnsthomas

Supatra that has also been well reviewed on here may be worth a try External Link/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

If it's close enough I would try Five Palms in Wellingborough. Lots of reviews on here

Probably more on offer at Five Palms Wellingborough than what you will get from Suky or Palm. Happy ending only here. An old Old review said Palm used to do topless but not anymore it seems unless anybody knows different :unknown:

Offline scouting

Probably more on offer at Five Palms Wellingborough than what you will get from Suky or Palm. Happy ending only here. An old Old review said Palm used to do topless but not anymore it seems unless anybody knows different :unknown:

I had read a few rumours on here that both used to take off their tops, but I've seen Palm a couple of times and Suky several times - sometimes at her home - and never had a hint of more than HE. They have the same MO - kneel between your legs so out of reach. Still it's an enjoyable experience with a good massage and HE, and they're both easy on the eye (Palm's cleavage especially!)

NB when I stated above that no extras, I was of course referring to other than HE

Offline MajorPayne

I had read a few rumours on here that both used to take off their tops, but I've seen Palm a couple of times and Suky several times - sometimes at her home - and never had a hint of more than HE. They have the same MO - kneel between your legs so out of reach. Still it's an enjoyable experience with a good massage and HE, and they're both easy on the eye (Palm's cleavage especially!)

NB when I stated above that no extras, I was of course referring to other than HE

I'd recommend Five Palms in Wellingborough over Suky and her daughter.

Also Ann in Wellingborough Road

Links already stated above.

Offline seandana

You could try this lady , search Siri ,Sugar or Lucky Butterfly .

Offline lee1

You could try this lady , search Siri ,Sugar or Lucky Butterfly .
:drinks:
Amazing body, this lovely lady has! I missed an opportunity to see her. Maybe next time.

Offline The_Grinder

:drinks:
Amazing body, this lovely lady has! I missed an opportunity to see her. Maybe next time.

Be prepared to be sung to, get high on the stuff she smokes and a little craziness!

Great body though and she slips and slides all over you

Offline Tmor25

Thanks all. I have seen Siri/Sugar. She’s a bit mad for me!

Might try Supatra. Will review if I manage to.

Offline mr.bluesky

I'd recommend Five Palms in Wellingborough over Suky and her daughter.

Also Ann in Wellingborough Road

Links already stated above.

Seems more on offer at Five Palms Wellingborough.  Palm used to do a good happy ending but the last time I saw her it was all a bit rushed. She looks bored with it all now which is a shame especially now that is all that's on offer. I Don't think I would visit her again.