Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kerry - Watford  (Read 1876 times)

17 review(s) for    KERRY           (9 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 7x09

Long time reader, occasional punter, first time reviewer so me gentle.
External Link/Members Only
Not my usual type, but I fancied a slightly order lass, and English, as I wanted to be a bit weird and could be arsed to explain to a foreign girl.
In Watford on residential street- bitch to park, and pay and display. Didn't feel seedy or a dodgy area.
Flat was a nice nondescript affair - not much else I can say.
Kerry
coms good on the phone, listened to what I was after then texted postcode over.
1st impressions
left door ajar, rather than answering it, which was weird- nearly walked at that point.
nice body, deffo the girl in the pics. echo what others have said; if she is 35 she has had a tough paper round...
facially looks quite allot like an older Tracey Lain. Dressed (barely) as requested.
Services.
was after a leg/foot fetish type meet, which she obliged very nicely- had no objections to be rubbing my cock all-over her legs and feet. seemed to get into the mood and kept telling me how naughty I was.
boobs looked quite nice till she took her bra off- definite millennium domes.
happily took a seeing to in missionary, as time was pressing. unlike many girls, didn't over act.
then it got a bit weird.
while I was still in her, having just shot my load, she starts going on about Theresa May and Brexit! FFS!

Overall
+ves
nice obliging girl
Good at dirty talking
-ves
not worth £80 for 1/2 hour
blatantly not 35
boobs gone south for the winter

Would I visit again? not at £80 I wouldn't. Have seen better for less.

Offline The_Don

Long time reader, occasional punter, first time reviewer so me gentle.

We all start somewhere  :hi:

then it got a bit weird.

while I was still in her, having just shot my load, she starts going on about Theresa May and Brexit! FFS!

Clearly not focusing on the punter, IMO

left door ajar, rather than answering it, which was weird- nearly walked at that point.

If I don't like what I see, hear or feel at a punt I walk.

Would I visit again? not at £80 I wouldn't. Have seen better for less.

If you have the time, please share via some reviews  :unknown: 

As it may help other genuine punters  :music:

Offline dubhcarr

yeh congrats on the review. Her profile pics look good but I gather not representative in the flesh(?)
echo Don wrt reviews
Plenty of sweets in the sweetshop
We all want sure bets :drinks:

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I `ll try not to be to fluffy  :D :D good review  :drinks:
I have shagged her a few times now and they have all been no rush and good shags ... I have seen her after I have had some dreadful shags with Rom`s or Hungarian girls. She is quite opionated but that's what you get from confident Northern lasses :D maybe 43 ish I liked her large pendulous jugs as they are naturals and great to feel Yes at 80 quid its on the high end but I have always felt she was good value as a treat after as I mention above shite EE shags or bad weekend walk ups. And well able to take a pounding which many of the girls complain about and put hands down to stop :( yes flats a bit difficult parking wise but ok  I `ll have to pop one in her again soon but my lotto tickets seem to be losers at the moment :cool: Maybe my age 55 is starting to make me stuffer from EAS .....