Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Massage 23 - Sloane Avenue  (Read 1177 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Mel94 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Jonestown

This is a technical neutral as she doesn't mention anything about nudity or anything beyond HE, but in reality it's a negative.

External Link/Members Only

Lucy is in the same group as Zaneta, Bella, Anne-Marie etc., 5th floor flat in a well known block in South Kensington. Phoned up and made an appointment for one hours massage at £100. As I said for it only mentions HE on the profile but for £100 in a flat I'm conditioned to expect some nudity, B2B, not necessarily owl/ow but at least some meaningful interaction.

Lucy is the girl in the pictures, no te-touching or photoshopping, what you see is what you get, tall, slim, small boobs, very attractive. Very little English, so not much chit chat to break the ice.

The massage was on a bed, note it's very hard to give a good massage on a soft worn out mattress, Lucy has basic massage skills, uses gallons of baby oil and has little or no idea of sensuality. Part way through she stripped down to a flimsy top and knickers at which point I thought the fun was going to begin, but no, no touching other than light stroke of boob and ass, no B2B, in fact nothing but an indifferent very oily massage and a quick and reasonably proficient he.

Fortunately there is a shower, trust me, you will need it.

In summary, a waste of £100, you can get an indifferent massage and quick he on any high street for less than £60. She is new to this and may improve over time, but I think she lacks the attitude to ever be worth paying to see.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:20:33 am by Jonestown »

Candyman

She looks good but I wouldnt pay that much for massage only. Did you ask before what was on offer because in fairness to her it does only mention massage and he on her profile?

Online Jonestown

Did you ask before what was on offer because in fairness to her it does only mention massage and he on her profile?

Indeed, if you read the review you will see I make that point twice, that's the reason it's a neutral not a negative. Still not worth £100, or even high street massage shop rates, just proves the point that looks aren't everything, I guess.

Candyman

Yes that's true I suppose for an erotic massage you'd expect her to get undressed completely.