Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen - Ts Thai Rose princess  (Read 629 times)

Offline Sta8eless

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Finished work early so had to kill time, decided to check out BP and UKpunting and as usual no one reviews in aberdeen so decided to TOFTT. Few usual dodgy profiles and a thai add which looked trustable so i decided to send a message, got a quick response set up a time and 30 mins later I was at the place.

Place: It was a usually apartment off the kings street, fairly decent place, she send me details of how to enter 1 minute before I even arrived so already I was impressed.

Punt : She greeted me at the door while hiding behind but I could see her face and she was exactly as picture and looks more feminine. She was wearing a school uniform short skirt and looked absolutely banger. Great slim body, soft skin and round butt with a smile on the face, what else you could ask for. I went for a quick shower and came back and was greeted with French kiss which kept going on for 5 mins with her licking all over me which got me instantly Horning. She then released her boob's which looks nice so played them with a little while before dropping to my knees and her cock in front of my face. It was nice cock already semi hard though slightly curved. She smelled nice and clean and her cock went in my mouth and I could feel it getting hard and throbbing against ghe back of my throat. It was a decent sized cock and bit girth too, around 6-7 inch which is perfect for deep throat and taking in the ass for me.
We soon moved to 69 and she had great oral skills and there were few moments when I was about to pop but then she would stop and start to lick my balls and ass which felt amazing. I also took the opportunity to lick her ass which was beautiful and smelled nice. We kept going like this for good 10 mins before me on my back and she ready to fuck me with bag on. It took few tries for her to get in but I finally managed and started to enjoy.  Her cock was actually perfect once inside and she kept spitting on my cock and stocking it while fucking me and not too long later I came. She then pulled her cock out and came on my face as per my request. As I came first I wasn't horny enjoy to take her cum in my mouth but was happy  for it to be on my face and chest. Through out the punt she looked engaged and seemed to be enjoying as well.

I think this is a strong positive and one of the best punt I had jn a long time. She is only here for a week so all you punters giddy up.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 03:48:47 pm by Sta8eless »

Online charliepie

Thanks for your review, she sounds great. I think there are a couple of reviews of her but possibly under a different name. How much did you pay? Presumably extra charge for her cum.

Online charliepie

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=34922

Here it is, you also saw her last year,   ;) Presumably the same girl or maybe a shared profile? Did she offer bb the first time but not the latest visit?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 06:25:05 pm by charliepie »

Online charliepie

Sorry, misread your review - the condom was for oral not anal, duh!

Offline Sta8eless

No condom for Oral but she put a condom on before anal. I did not see any intentions of bareback. For sure there was extra 50 quid for cum. I stayed for an hour so paid her 200.

Offline Sta8eless

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=34922

Here it is, you also saw her last year,   ;) Presumably the same girl or maybe a shared profile? Did she offer bb the first time but not the latest visit?

Not the same. I think I have a review done for Catherine princess which was positive as well but rose was different.

Online charliepie

Definitely confusing when these girls have multiple profiles...

same girl as Rose

Offline Sta8eless

Definitely confusing when these girls have multiple profiles...

same girl as Rose

Yea you are right. It is the same.

Online charliepie

Same girl in the pictures anyway but that's not to say there hasn't been some profile sharing going on as a lot of these girls have a similar look and you did say you saw two different girls which I'm sure is correct.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 04:17:26 pm by charliepie »