Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Ana (Hatfield)  (Read 397 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7673180) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline recycler

Polish Ana (Hatfield)
External Link/Members Only

Background/Comms
Can’t get my head around prices for fit English girls £300ph, £350ph and more, and £50 if you want OWO, CIM etc etc. Polish Ana looked a bargain at £140ph so thought worth a try. All comms was by txt, prompt but very brief. Location was large block of apartments opposite the Galleria with easy street parking. Arrived early and was told to come up. I spent 10 minutes wandering around the blocks trying to find the right one and then another 5 minutes figuring out the intercom to gain access. Six flights of stairs to the top floor, didn’t notice an elevator. Knackered when I finally found it.

The Girl
She is the girl in the pics, trim little body decent arse slightly saggy tits with nice nips. I suspect she is a few years older than her stated 19 years more like mid-twenties. Ana is quite pretty 7/10, a naughty sultry look, minimal make up and large tattoos on her front and legs. Her English is minimal, just a few words strung together without any verbs in between. No real way of knowing if she is really Polish. Could be a Rom.

The meet
Usual hide behind the door and first look was Oh yes please. Followed Ana to the bedroom, there were noises from the other rooms so might have been others girls working (whoring) there. Ana was wearing bra and knickers with a lacey thing draped over her body. Money was requested upfront but was told only 45minutes available for a £20 reduction, like a mug I went with it, just wanted to get stuck into her. Prick ruling brain. So clearly this was a production line. She insisted I showered first so just washed my bits. Returned to the room to see Ana playing with herself on the bed but wanted to control the pace myself so asked her for a Lapdance which she did, nice little mover, she stripped off. Bent her over for a slapping which she took well and slipped a couple of fingers in which seemed to get her going,  lots of loud appreciative noises. She keeps her mouth firmly shut if you try to kiss her.
She dropped to her knees and started some vigorous OWO, about half length but going at it 100mph, production line! I held her head gently to see how far she would take it and managed the whole length until she gagged. Didn’t fancy going down on her so got the wand out and worked away on her clit, this sent her wild, moaning groaning and writhing around, I think she climaxed but can’t be sure. Her pussy was dripping wet at the end. I could see she was clock watching, so decided to end it by kneeling across her and letting her suck me off, I think she said not in her mouth so covered her lips, chin and tits with a week’s worth. I cleaned up dressed and was out in around 40 minutes, as I left I notice a guy wandering around the apartments.

Conclusion
Well, I got what I wanted for half the price of an English girl, but it was clearly a production line and wanted me out of there ASAP. I will go a Neutral on this one.