Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart of Mansfield  (Read 2674 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

Had seen good reports of Chelsea on UKP and was keen to see her and  managed to meet today.

Link - External Link/Members Only

She is a good looking, slim English girl. Lovely body, brunette so has a sophisticated look. Very friendly and obliging.

There was a bit of a mis-understanding about extra for anal and concern about my size but Chelsea and I agreed to do it as first round.

After giving her lovely sweet pussy and bum some tonging, she lubed me up, knelt on the corner of the bed and guided me into her lovely little bum. I manged a couple of minutes but the excitement was too much and I soon came.

After a bit of a rest she got me hard again and then it was deep mish with her stockinged legs up around my ears, then doggy which enabled me to come again.

I would have been happy to leave early, but being the lovely friendly girl she is, we lay and chatted and she gave me a bit of massage before I knew it was time to go.

Probably the best girl to see in Mansfield and I hope I can manage to see her again, but she does only work 3 days a week.

Regards,

davidgood