Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Nicolly Gold - Milton Keynes  (Read 1927 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Rate: £100 per 30 mins/£200 per hour - I opted for a 30 minute booking
Coms: easy and straight forward via txt
Accommodation: Nice apartment in Millbrook area - in one of the same two blocks that I have visited on many occasions when hooking up with SPs in MK
The girl: She looks just like her photos and video - Absolute stunner with a knock out figure (one of the best asses I have encountered on any TS girl), 1.70m tall and all decked out in a really sexy black lingerie, including stockings and high heals. Average sized cock - approx 6" with average girth - got hard easily and remained so. She's Italian (although I had assumed Brazilian until we got chatting at the end) and has pretty limited English.
Attitude: Friendly and playful from the outset
Services: Passionate FK, mutual OWO and fucking both ways

Nicolly has killer looks - right up there with some of the very best looking girls I have encountered - she is friendly and playful, albeit a bit bossy in terms of exactly how the action goes down....more so when she was in the role of top.

The action was all kind of frenetic somehow.....she was all over me right from the get go and certainly seemed to be in a very horny mood - either that or she is damn good at feigning it....plenty of passion including lots of DFK - kind of lustful rather than sensual. Her oral technique, whilst adequate, was far from mind blowing - plenty of enthusiasm but very vigorous....not sensual....taking anything more than about half my length resulted in gagging....she's certainly not one for providing deep throat let alone be up for full on throat fucking....nothing like that.....still, as I said, plenty of enthusiasm and variety of positions - watching her very pretty face bob up and down on my cock was certainly far from unpleasant lol.

I was in the mood for a versatile session so was pleased when she agreed in advance that she'd be fine with fucking both ways in a half hour booking (many SPs are not)....so, after a good long bout of oral and my rimming her delicious ass - she was impeccably clean and seemed to really get off on  this - I was aching to fuck her. I did so, first in missionary before moving to a variety of different doggy style positions and eventually to her vigorously riding me....she truly loves being fucked and as far as I could tell, the harder the better!

When I decided it was time for us to reverse roles she was more than happy to oblige - but be warned, there is nothing slow and gentle about the way she likes to fuck...guess she dishes out the kind of fucking she likes to receive - a proper bang the shit our of him type of pounding. In truth I was rather glad that her cock is no more than average sized as the way she went at it (first with me in doggy at the side of the bed) had me struggling to take it - in part this may also be down to her wanting to plough me as soon she got inside...no gradual build up with this girl! I was having difficulty deriving much in the way of pleasure from this full on anal assault from the rear, so I requested that we switch to missionary....tbh, she was no less vigorous in this position - she really does seem to only employ one type and one speed of fucking...hard and fast! When in missionary she also insisted that I lie flat on my back with my legs spread but knees bent so that my feet were flat on the bed...in this position she was able to sit on her haunches between my legs and get into me from underneath - if that makes sense - she kind of got snappy and 'tutty' if there was any deviation from this particular position.....anyway, with ample jerking myself off at the same time I did eventually manage to cum and it was a satisfyingly intense orgasm.

Conclusion - well, she is certainly a seriously fit looking girl and sexy as fuck - right up there with with the very best - what's more, with a half hour rate of only £100 including the full shebang of services she definitely represents good value for money. Would I return? Probably not, but mainly that's down to my not really getting into her style of topping. 

Offline Hazz9902

Thanks for the excellent review
Think she might have been in Birmingham recently - gutted I didn’t get chance to try at 100 for HH.
Hopefully she returns at some point with the same pricing!