Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabian Jazmin - Cardiff  (Read 4186 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7222889) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Location: CF24 apartment, relatively easy parking on a street around the corner

Price: £90 for 30 minutes

Comms: Very quick response via WhatsApp

Jazmin is another SP that I’ve been waiting to see and previously she’d messed me around by asking if I could come an hour later/earlier from what we’d agreed or just cancelled on me last minute. On this occasion we finally managed to meet. Interestingly, she sent me a small questionnaire before the meet asking my age and race. Never had that before!

She works from a tiny (I stress tiny) flat in a leafy suburb of Cardiff. It’s pretty clean and tidy so no complaints there. Upon entering it was so dark that my eyes took a while to get used to it from the bright sunshine outside. In her photos, she looks stunning however in real life it’s clear to see that her AW and WhatsApp photos have been digitally enhanced. Not that she’s unattractive but she’s clearly filtered or Facetuned them. I wasn’t blown away by her looks in short. She’s trim, in shape and her boobs are at best a C cup. I opted for a 30 minute session and if anything that was a bit too long. Money exchanged she reappeared in the room, under her gown she had a beautiful underwear set with stockings and suspenders. Nice touch. She asked if I wanted a massage first, I declined so she skipped to the oral course. I didn’t pay her the extra £40 for OWO. Her technique was average, she couldn’t take it very deep at all. I was getting bored of the oral so she climbed on top to ride me. Another review said that she provided an “enthusiastic service” but that was not my experience.  Flipped her over onto her back for a bit of mish but it was like fucking a Real Doll. I finished in the condom and she offered me some wet wipes. Job done.

All in all, I had high expectations from her photos but it was a pretty average punt.

Would I return? No.

Offline updownandaround

Sorry, can a forum helper please change it to a Neutral please.

Offline makemehappy

Now this sounds more negative than neutral!!

Offline justalad

OP’s punt, his review.

It’s the 2nd one you’ve passed comment on for the same SP.

Offline updownandaround

I'd say verging on negative but YMMV!

Offline southcoastpunter

Sorry, can a forum helper please change it to a Neutral please.

yes - done, to neutral as requested
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 01:20:43 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline makemehappy

OP’s punt, his review.

It’s the 2nd one you’ve passed comment on for the same SP.

Is that against the rules  :dash:? Its got nothing to do with the person its just the review outcome I'm commenting on. Two very different levels of 'neutral'.

Offline justalad

Is that against the rules  :dash:? Its got nothing to do with the person its just the review outcome I'm commenting on. Two very different levels of 'neutral'.
What value are you actually adding?

It makes no odds if a review is neutral / negative, it’s there for all to see so punters can make their own decision. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 04:44:42 pm by justalad »

Offline makemehappy

What value are you actually adding?

It makes no odds if a review is neutral / negative, it’s there for all to see so punters can make their own decision.

What value are you adding when suggesting that someone can't add an opinion? You might want to think about what is the point of rating people when there are such disparities. If the rating had no value it wouldn't be offered.

Offline justalad

What value are you adding when suggesting that someone can't add an opinion? You might want to think about what is the point of rating people when there are such disparities. If the rating had no value it wouldn't be offered.
You are simply being argumentative.

If it were your cash, feel free to dictate the review rating but it wasn’t.

Offline makemehappy

You are simply being argumentative.

If it were your cash, feel free to dictate the review rating but it wasn’t.

I think you'll find you are the one being argumentative as you're determined to start an argument. This is a site for sharing opinions and not arguing with others, so lets bring this to an end.

Offline Doyle

I didn’t pay her the extra £40 for OWO.

Is that a typo OP?  Just asking because other reviewers have mentioned £30 for OWO.  Or maybe she has raised the rate for that extra.

Offline updownandaround

Is that a typo OP?  Just asking because other reviewers have mentioned £30 for OWO.  Or maybe she has raised the rate for that extra.

The £40 for OWO is from the Whatsapp spiel she sends before a visit.

Offline Doyle

The £40 for OWO is from the Whatsapp spiel she sends before a visit.

Online Punting2022

Shes now in London
Would you say the face pics are her. If so she looks amazing.
Does she deliver on snogging. Thats all i want really. A good kiss and sex

Offline updownandaround

Shes now in London
Would you say the face pics are her. If so she looks amazing.
Does she deliver on snogging. Thats all i want really. A good kiss and sex

It is the girl in the photos but of course she's very glammed up in them.