Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Maya Thai - Worcester  (Read 3862 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5881937) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Drlurve

External Link/Members Only

Well, this was a disappointment.
Maya, or Minnie (don't they change their names with some regularity...) is currently in Worcester until Sunday, in a well used, run-down seedy apartment off the London Road.
And well used, seedy and run down are words that certainly fit the SP, although I'm playing fast and lose with the term service here.
When you charge top rate, the service needs to reflect it. This fell far short.
This was a morning appointment, probably the first of the day - and she really hadn't bothered at all. No evidence of being freshly showered (she smelt musty) no make up or attempt to look anything like decent, and she opened the door wearing a dressing gown and a pair of rather grey knickers. I should have walked.

The hour's service consisted of a massage - of course - lots of random pressing, rimming was offered for £20 extra (I declined) so that bought on some brief OWO (reciprocated) and a hurried hand-job. It felt like a Vivastreet Rom experience - done and dusted in 35 minutes, 20 of which was a massage.

Maya is obviously bored with her day job and it shows. Not so much Ladyboy as Lazy boy. Avoid.

Offline Lewis

Added so this site picks up the AW ID number.