Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs in tartan  (Read 18777 times)

Offline ollielon

External Link/Members Only

shame another girl it seems on this profile now

Hidden Image/Members Only

And this one  External Link/Members Only

tartan is becoming really popular ...

« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 10:51:53 am by ollielon »

Online tantraman

Oooh! Thanks for this one, ollielon :hi: ...

And this one  External Link/Members Only

tartan is becoming really popular ...

I add another tartan shot ...

... but I also see that SweetEnglishSophie also fits nicely in the MAIDS thread :wacko:

Offline WASA38

Yeah, yeah, lots of luscious lovelies in tartan briefs but can any Highland punters enlighten us as to which clan or clans they purport to belong ?

Offline jonnw16

Yeah, yeah, lots of luscious lovelies in tartan briefs but can any Highland punters enlighten us as to which clan or clans they purport to belong ?
The clan McWhore, surely?

Offline B4bcock

The clan they belong to is of little importance once they start to toss your caber.

Offline WASA38

The clan they belong to is of little importance once they start to toss your caber.

:lol:

Offline PatMacGroin

Just noticed this thread. Here are a couple of tartan lassies, with more to follow:

Offline joe diddley

You can tell a Scottish punter's clan. Look under his kilt and if he's got a quarter pounder you know he's a MacDonald.

Offline Dazz1976

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:18:44 pm by Dazz1976 »

Offline Dazz1976

Sorry lads photos don’t seem to be uploading???

Offline Fully Sated

Sorry lads photos don’t seem to be uploading???

Dazz1976, There is a problem with this site, I too attempted to post a photo this morning on the 'MAIDS' Thread;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278033.50

Use 'Thumbnail for forums' in External Link/Members Only or similar for now.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.50

Online webpunter

If you looked at the pics on the profile page & didn't bother reading properly you could very easily come a cropper

Gotta be inclusive :wacko: ...

TRANS SOFIA UK: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

Online tantraman

From theoriginaljennahazefan's post in NURSES ...

Marcela (Babylon Girls)/Totsi (Diva) had a nurse outfit when I saw her on Saturday, but I can't recommend the experience. It was like one of the militant ones on the picket line wanting a pay-rise, than the fantasy I had in mind and needed after a morning in hospital. Someone else may fair better, but it didn't work out for me. Disappointing as she is cute.

... I find Marcela in tartan :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Online webpunter

Crikey, in accountancy terms Tracey is doing double entry
Just popped up on the nurses thread too
Thought i'd attach a [non tartan] pic for easy reference

Offline PatMacGroin

Not working for 6 months from now btw!

I noticed her profile had changed to distributing content only. I hoped she was just on a short break. 6 months is quite a stretch, hope she isn't considering retiring.

Offline Gatehouse

I noticed her profile had changed to distributing content only. I hoped she was just on a short break. 6 months is quite a stretch, hope she isn't considering retiring.

So did I but after a couple of texts, she replied saying she is back studying and taking 6 months out.

Dont count your chickens……

Online webpunter

She's also @ Soft Touch in Northampton

Deffo worth a slipery soapy or nuru session there in the wet room on a double airbed

Haven't been there for donkeys

& Annabellas in MK

Isabella : External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Lisa.Polish once greeted me in a school girl outfit with green tartan pleated mini skirt and thigh length socks. Sadly she never published a picture of it. 😐