Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for Ping Pong Shows in Patong  (Read 2316 times)

Offline smithy23

Hello All

Has anyone got any advice for someone who is visiting Patong soon and is thinking about going to see a Ping Pong show. I’ve read reports about the go go girls but unless I’ve missed it I can’t see anything about Ping Pong shows on here.  Any advice would be be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Offline METEOR

You get loads of people holding up signs and flyers for ping pong shows especially around bangala road. I went to a really good one years ago but unfortunately I can't remember where exactly on bangala. Best bet is to let one of the guys take you in, have a look and if it looks rubbish leave. From what I remember they're free to get in but drinks expensive at like 500bht for a beer and after every few acts someone comes round with a tips bucket.

Offline samsung 10

Hello All

Has anyone got any advice for someone who is visiting Patong soon and is thinking about going to see a Ping Pong show. I’ve read reports about the go go girls but unless I’ve missed it I can’t see anything about Ping Pong shows on here.  Any advice would be be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Ive been to one in Pattaya a few years ago, its something you need to do once, but be vary carefull, its one of the biggest and oldest scams going, rip off drink prices and quite aggressive asking for tips once inside. Dont go in when your drunk, even better go with friends, and dont buy any drinks once inside

Offline pgpgpgpg

Standard advice always used to be do not go upstairs to any bars as this is where most of the rip-offs (and intimidation) took place.

Last year when I was there I ventured up and had no issues, although the bill wasn't small - a few thousand baht for 3 of us for the hour just drinking.

Have a read around - many stories unfortunately not so many recent ones.

Pattaya - ping pong often just part of the gogo scene.

Cheers

Offline Jerboa

Patong in Phuket is fairy tame tourist spot, ask obvious questions like how much will it cost, how much are drinks?
As for Patpong in Bkk, the upstairs ping pong bars with no names on the doors were renowned for be clip joints, may still be, I couldn’t tell you, doesn’t interest me, once you’ve seen one average old Thai woman shoot plastic balls out her fanny once it’s enough.

Offline downthehatch

Can’t remember which bar - but one of them in Nana Plaza had the ping pong show. Also darts and a goldfish! One the first floor to the right, one of the bigger clubs. Was all very legit and great fun to watch.

Offline pgpgpgpg

Standard advice always used to be do not go upstairs to any bars as this is where most of the rip-offs (and intimidation) took place.

Last year when I was there I ventured up and had no issues, although the bill wasn't small - a few thousand baht for 3 of us for the hour just drinking.

Have a read around - many stories unfortunately not so many recent ones.

Pattaya - ping pong often just part of the gogo scene.

Cheers

doh.....must stop skim reading....Patpong/Patong.  :dash:

Offline winkywanky

Ping pong, poo pong, yingtong piddle-eye-poh.

Offline Goodfellas000

AVOID! Anywhere that has people on the street with menus of what to expect in the bar (especially the ping pong shows) trying to get you inside are in my experience an absolute rip off, aggressive security and above all SHITE!