Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Harperson  (Read 921 times)

willbred

In the light of allegations* that the above was supportive of an organisation called the Paedophile Information Exchange during the 1970s/ 80s, perhaps we might expect shamed silence from her holier than thou'ness on the topic of paid sex????

I won't hold my breath, tho'

* Article in today's Mail - yes, I know...but the references do look genuine and substantive

Offline smiths

In the light of allegations* that the above was supportive of an organisation called the Paedophile Information Exchange during the 1970s/ 80s, perhaps we might expect shamed silence from her holier than thou'ness on the topic of paid sex????

I won't hold my breath, tho'

* Article in today's Mail - yes, I know...but the references do look genuine and substantive

I wouldnt either because these allegations have been made before in the media and they didnt make any difference. Would be good to see them having an impact this time though. ;)

a10

:D that's exactly what ran through my mind when I saw the front of the Mail.

"This will shit the stupid bitch up!" I thought.

Probably not though  :dash:

willbred

:D that's exactly what ran through my mind when I saw the front of the Mail.

"This will shit the stupid bitch up!" I thought.

Probably not though  :dash:

Intentional, or accidental spelling mistake?? Works for me either way -  2 faced bitch

Offline CBPaul

Nothing will shut her up, she's on a crusade.

She'll only deny all knowledge, say that's it's a disgrace and would never have happened had she known and then double her efforts to ban sexual intercourse from the UK.