Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long do you spend planning a punt?  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Urban_G

Just got back from a punt today and I'm a bit disappointed that I've wasted so much time on it, despite it being a 'positive'.

I spent 1.5, maybe 2 hours looking at and researching profiles before picking the girl I decided to see.
Then another 1.5 hours getting ready and travelling to her place.
30 minute session.
1.5 hours getting home (longer than expected due to the trains).
Another 30 minutes writing the review.

All together I spent about 6 hours on a 30 minute session and the day feels like it's passed me by without doing any of my usual activities yet!

So how long do you guys spend planning your punts and do you sometime think you've wasted too much time, even if it is a good punt?

Offline Yorkle

Having had poor experiences when starting out, I learnt that putting in the time doing the research paid dividends.  And a site like this has proved invaluable in weeding out potential pitfalls.  But.....I am usually a short-notice punter in a crap service provider area, and with very limited warning of free time.  And then when an opportunity does arise, I ring the hot list candidates only to be told they are booked up when I am around.  Sometimes out of desperation I end picking a long shot, and then regretting it afterwards if it hasn't rocked my world.  Like you, I feel I've wasted the whole day at times.

So.....I've decided to use this site as a guide in future and only see recommendations made here.  If none free when I'm free, I'll wait until next time.

SirFrank

I always put the time in these days. My trouble is though I'm mr indicisive so when push comes to shove and I have to make a decision I've been known to back the wrong horse. I've often found the chase is better than the punt.

Roland D Hay

Offline CBPaul

Sometimes hours over several days, arranging free time off the radar and then checking possibilities for a couple of days leading up to making a booking. That's not to mention the getting ready and traveling to and from.

On the other hand I've occasionally had an opportunity to punt present itself unexpectedly and spend 10 minutes deciding who to see and 20 mins traveling.

I've had good and shit punts both ways so time taken is no indicator of quality.

Neal69

Don't want to declare how long I spend browsing the profiles on AW but it can be a fairly long time.

Got a decent HL spread into several categories and most fairly self explanatory.

Had

Want

Maybe

Now

Now is usually those who display phone numbers and the green sign above the Profile. Not Had of course.

When I first started Punting it was usually lack of funds that dictated my frequency. Or should I say lack of disposable ( read hidden)  folding stuff.

These days due to a change in circumstances it tends to be a lack of opportunity. Punting fund stashed but chances of disappearing for a few hours is lacking.

When the opportunity arises I generally go for one on the Want list. If not possible go to the Maybe list. Failing that go to the Had list. Must be pretty desperate to get to the Now list.

If I have an extended window of opportunity I will go to One off the Had list who was good for  almost guaranteed good sex.

Then have a dabble on the want list.

So All in all I mostly have it planned out a few days  in advance. But there are times when it all goes to rat shit and I have a short notice punt.

Example the other week.  Booked with a Had the day before, she unable to make it so phoned around the other hads, eventually got hold of Plan E who was also a had and enjoyed a good session with someone I have known before who was actually a whole lot better than the first time I had seen her I suppose as she knew me as a non timewaster and who turns up clean sober and respectful.

Offline Jim59

In a way I find the planning and research part of the fun!

Offline SpunkyMunky

Depends where I'm working but usually an hour or so - then another waiting for emails etc. So much easier when there's phone numbers.

james1979

Because I work abroad I spend ages researching and planning and dithering.  At the moment am planning for end of April and into May.  However I then usually throw all this research in the bin and book with someone who catches my eye or is offering something I haven't done before and usually come out okay.  Maybe my shitey sex radar is well tuned up.

Gordo987

I use a hot list which is regularly reviewed, so that when the urge strikes I can connect quickly. If I'm looking for a particular type I don't mind the time or the distance and I'll plan well ahead.  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Mostly a week ahead, sometimes a half hour ahead or if travelling or away overnight, I start figuring it out ages before.

I am off to Edinburgh in April and have started prospecting already, thanks to some helpful gents in the Scots folder.

Ben4454

I start planning a week in advance. I prefer to do out calls to my hotel so I need good A/B/C plans lined up in case the A plan falls through. I will book the girl in advance at agencies or if I am seeing independents I will have others lined up.

For me it is all about planning ahead and handling contingencies that arise and learning each time.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 07:06:16 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Rock123

I always put the time in these days. My trouble is though I'm mr indicisive so when push comes to shove and I have to make a decision I've been known to back the wrong horse. I've often found the chase is better than the punt.
[/b]

I get that feeling sometimes as well.

The President

My best punts have always been outcalls to my hotel when on a business trip after a meal and couple of beers and meeting them for 90mins in my room 10pmish

Offline Daffodil

I don't spend too long, as it's quite a spontaneous thing with me. I browse AW fairly regularly and pop girls on the hotlist. When I feel up for it and time allows I just scroll the hotlist, text/call a few, check for any reviews and then off I go  :hi:

Rochdull lad

A meeting I was due to attend today was cancelled last night, giving me a free day today.  So I spent quite a while last night, trawling through AW, looking for a girl in my preferred category living not too far from me who I'd not seen before and who would be available today.

None of the Profiles I looked at "leapt out at me", so to speak , so I spent this morning not going anywhere, but planning to see someone who's been on my "2c list" for some time now in a couple of weeks or so.

Offline davidgood

I have a business trip down to Wales later this week, so since last week I have been doing research and communicating with ladies to try and select the best one to visit when I am down there.

I hope I have lined up a good one and she does not let me down on the day.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Urban_G

After reading the replies, seems a lot of us spend a lot of time researching profiles and rightly so. I think my problem lies with wanting to be mostly spontaneous and I'm also a bit indecisive, so it's difficult for me to plan much ahead (apart from where certain girls are concerned). I mainly search on the day and only those who are 'available today' at the time, but maybe I should try and plan a little more in advance.

pleasure

Sometimes the days when I've spent several indecisive hours browsing, and then just ended up jacking off instead, have ended up being much more fulfilling than the days I've gone for it.  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sometimes the days when I've spent several indecisive hours browsing, and then just ended up jacking off instead, have ended up being much more fulfilling than the days I've gone for it.  :unknown:

And considerable amount saved as well!!

Jagsohin

When i have a 'regular' girl, not long. Otherwise, AGES! i weed out the Romanian/Hungarian/Polish girls, they provide the SH&&&&ST service under the sun. Try to focus on Oriental/White possibly Black, NO indian. Then look at the reviews and pictures. Put off by no numbers available on the profile though.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I used to spend ages searching aw and then agonising over making the right choice  :dash:

Since finding this site I have not done any aw searches. I have instead used this site to refine and add to my hotlist. As I generally know my geographical movements sufficiently well in advance, I can now plan and action much better than before, around my geographical patterns, always having a plan A, B and C as a minimum.

Thanks to another top tip from someone on here, I try and book/confirm my plan A before midday on the day of the punt, meaning I rarely have to exhaust plan B/C.

pleasure

And considerable amount saved as well!!

Yeah, it's always a nice feeling to effectively get paid £70 just for jacking myself off. :D

Offline davidgood

My week or more ahead planning nearly went tits up when I got a mail on Thursday morning from my carefully selected girl saying she may have to cancel.

I had a plan B but I had doubts and plan C was not answering her phone!  Fortunately after a text to plan A on Thursday lunchtime I got one back saying the meet could take place and I will be filing a report when I get time to do it.

Friday's club party in the Midlands went well and again I will do a report in due course.

Regards to all careful planners.

davidgood

Offline captaincrunch

A week I use the saved search function looking for a combination of geographical location and rate I will pay. If I see one I like I'll ask for there number or take note of it. PLAN B

Then I'll upload cash and make a reverse booking at the rate if something better comes along  PLAN A I will book that or else go straight to plan B

Offline davidgood

A week I use the saved search function looking for a combination of geographical location and rate I will pay. If I see one I like I'll ask for there number or take note of it. PLAN B

Then I'll upload cash and make a reverse booking at the rate if something better comes along  PLAN A I will book that or else go straight to plan B

Well that's all clear then?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline the_exile

Plan A: If there's either someone I liked before or a new girl on this week at the Chinese place I know, I'll be paying her a visit.

Plan B: On with the wanking!

Hoping I can do plan A as I'm bursting for a fuck.