Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First reverse bidding attempt  (Read 2209 times)

Ben4454

So after plowing through the many fake and zero feedback Romanian girls on Adult work, slicing through the advertising but not available now women and extinguishing the 2 miles but really 25 miles away girls that seem to forget where they actually live I decided to do a reverse booking to secure a meeting for tonight. 

It seemed a long shot but last night decided I would go for it and put up an ad. I wrote exactly what I was looking for and the post code/area I was from. To my surprise about 13 hours later I had received 8 bids. As I looked through the many profiles and got in contact with them I realise how out of luck I really was...

Girl 1 - Romanian but actually quite talented in the looks department but lives 3 hours away by car.

Girl 2 - Extremely gorgeous and my perfect type but now as been struck with flu ( I hear a lot of it is around this time of year)

Girl 3 - Is a 500 pound whale who has decided to up my £150 an hour advertisement to £210

Girl 4 - Has been struck with a family illness where she cannot do the meeting tonight.

Girl 5 - Isn't my perfect type but lives quite close! Didn't give or display a number - However hasn't answered my E-mail.

Girl 6 -  Upped my asking price from £150 to £200 - She has model looks but I hate when they up the price.

Girl 7 -  Isn't really my type unfortunately.

Girl 8 - I really want to see this girl she is a blonde stunner but unfortunately her sister has suddenly been rushed to hospital and cannot make the booking.

Am I the only one with bad luck on reverse bidding on here? Lol... Think I will stick to agencies.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:36:31 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Taggart

Your experiences very much mirror mine, and is why I wont opt for RBs now. I've aske for dress sizes 6-12 but got many BBWs replying. Potty or what?

Funny how so many fall ill or have ill family members, and I suspect it's a case of cold feet.
I've had replies from 100+ miles from where I was staying, which after travel costs would have left the girl with less that £80 for an hour's work, and IMHO, not worth the effort.

fredpunter

Your experiences very much mirror mine, and is why I wont opt for RBs now. I've aske for dress sizes 6-12 but got many BBWs replying. Potty or what?

Funny how so many fall ill or have ill family members, and I suspect it's a case of cold feet.
I've had replies from 100+ miles from where I was staying, which after travel costs would have left the girl with less that £80 for an hour's work, and IMHO, not worth the effort.

I don't understand your logic here. Many people would happily work all day for 80 quid.

potato

RB's are best placed with at least 7 days before the meet from my experience. They seem to work better in some area's of the country than others.  Also I have found that the same RB one week will attract a totally different set of results when placed a week later and a different set again another week. I shall continue to drop the occasional one on when my regular is not around as they seem to work for me. At £2 a go, it can save plenty of cash on a longer booking with repeats at the same rate and you only need one good 'un out of the replies to make it worthwhile. Sorting through the PG Scammers, dross and people outside your criteria is a pain but I'm used to it.  The irritating thing is when you get an email alert to say someone has placed a bid only to login and find its a right nag....

Offline Jimmyredcab

Am I the only one with bad luck on reverse bidding on here?

No my friend, you are not alone, my experiences with reverse bookings have been totally useless --------- young, pretty pro$$ies have no need to beg for bookings, they will always be busy.    :hi:

Sailormack

Very true Jimmy.

Let's say you had a car that you could sell easily for £3K.

Someone places an ad in your local paper looking for your exact car and offers £2K.

Why would you accept it? :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sorting through the PG Scammers, dross and people outside your criteria is a pain.

I am sure some of the silly cows don't even bother to read my requirements, on my last attempt I clearly stated that a face picture was essential -------------------- got six replies with the head cut off the photos.    :dash: :dash:

I also got one reply from 50 miles away --------------- for a one hour booking.    :wackogirl:

BristolP

Surely if you’re looking to spend £150 for an hour you don’t need to do a reverse booking?

LL

I am sure some of the silly cows don't even bother to read my requirements, on my last attempt I clearly stated that a face picture was essential -------------------- got six replies with the head cut off the photos.    :dash: :dash:

I also got one reply from 50 miles away --------------- for a one hour booking.    :wackogirl:
A number of times I've travelled that distance just for a 30 minute booking!  Does that make me a nutcase - I hope not :)

Ben4454

I believe Adult Work is going down hill because of the volume of men now paying for sex.

Women are starting to use it as a self esteem builder rather than to provide a service.

Offline akauya

I believe Adult Work is going down hill because of the volume of men now paying for sex.

Women are starting to use it as a self esteem builder rather than to provide a service.

:D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have had some great results from reverse bookings, even a regular came to me this way. But there are always clowns who write in from unsuitable locations or with unsuitable prices. And at this time of the year many times flu and coughs and colds are genuine among punters and ladies alike. I retain optimism about the process.

My only questions are in another thread on RB which someone has made a good suggestion that a morning booking might produce more good replies than a late night one.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I believe Adult Work is going down hill because of the volume of ladies controlled by men who take a cut of the payments and or make fake profiles. The ladies are the victims here, not the perpetrators.

Andre 3000

RB's are best placed with at least 7 days before the meet from my experience. They seem to work better in some area's of the country than others.  Also I have found that the same RB one week will attract a totally different set of results when placed a week later and a different set again another week. I shall continue to drop the occasional one on when my regular is not around as they seem to work for me. At £2 a go, it can save plenty of cash on a longer booking with repeats at the same rate and you only need one good 'un out of the replies to make it worthwhile. Sorting through the PG Scammers, dross and people outside your criteria is a pain but I'm used to it.  The irritating thing is when you get an email alert to say someone has placed a bid only to login and find its a right nag....

Pretty much my approach. Expecting decent WG's to bid on a same day RB is a long,long shot I do one up too a few days prior so If I know I'll be punting on Friday I'll do one Monday /Tuesday, gives me time to access and amass a nice set of women and prune the unsuitable ones. Also allows me to do stuff like get face and body pics and see what the WG's general attitude is like.

I consider myself pretty good at searching on AW and doing RB's will always throw up a few amazing women who I never knew existed on AW. RB's also allow me to do things like suggest 2 hours for £150 and get my type of WG bidding on that. I've met some of my fave WG's through RB's. So it can work but for same day punters is a minefield and can be very frustrating.

Ben4454

I have just submitted a reverse booking and found my second attempt to be much better. What I did this time was included the date and time in the description box and emphasized that those who bid must be serious.

I think reverse bookings are good for weeding out fake profiles and generally saves a lot of time and even hooks you up with working girls you never knew existed before.

I believe Adult Work is going down hill because of the volume of ladies controlled by men who take a cut of the payments and or make fake profiles. The ladies are the victims here, not the perpetrators.

I believe this to be so for the many Romanian/EE girls in certain parts of the UK. In my area there are a lot of English independent girls who work for themselves for fun and their general attitude and responsiveness reminds me of my days at plenty of fish lol
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:42:36 pm by Ben4454 »