Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thick as shit  (Read 4447 times)

Nimrod

This one offers an hour for 350 (as if) or 15 minutes for 60. Duuuh...

External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

If she sneezed those knickers would cut her in two

cornbeefinspector

maybe she likes quickies , but I do get your point , and @ £350 I doubt she will be busy

Offline akauya

Thick as shit and a liar too - those tits are not size E. I had a lover who had size E tits and they were way, way bigger that this prossie's  - then again she is "Ultimate high class" so what do I know :rolleyes:

Offline Tailpipe

Thick as shit and a liar too - those tits are not size E. I had a lover who had size E tits and they were way, way bigger that this prossie's  - then again she is "Ultimate high class" so what do I know :rolleyes:

Picture would be nice  :drinks:

Festisio

Go on, someone book her for four 15 mins sessions.

Offline akauya

Picture would be nice  :drinks:

Her husband would be after me so no, sorry :D

dilettante

Email her and ask WTF she's on about

cornbeefinspector

I doubt she would answer, and giving her hourly rate you would get an invoice for her time if she did.

have to say given her likes list is shorter than her 15 min appointments. I don;t think Id see her @ £100 per hour

Nimrod

Actually, I did that. However, the fact that I implied she was thick as shit may impact her willingness to respond (I mean, you can't ask to book 4x15 mins and it not be implicit that you think the pro$$ie is thick as shit, right?). But on the off chance that she does write back, I'll let you know. As she is classy, perhaps she will respond simply out of good manners.

By the way, nice to know the "ultimate high class experience" includes car meets and dogging.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 03:23:33 pm by Nimrod »

Hellraiser

This one offers an hour for 350 (as if) or 15 minutes for 60. Duuuh...

External Link/Members Only

She isn't thick as shit.

The thick as shit ones are the twat punters who will pay the price. There are plenty of them.

SirFrank

Yeah my lass has an e cup and yeah no way is she an e. The knickers are disturbing though. She's not big but it's like I'm still a size blah even though she's clearly not. I used to work with a bird who clearly thought she was still a size 10 so when she wore her size 10 jeans into work (she always used to dress like she was on a hen do in Magaluf) there was lots of muffin top going on. If only she admitted she was a 12/14 I wouldn't have to look at flab hanging over the top
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:41:28 pm by SirFrank »

Roland D Hay

Spot on, she's pushing it claiming a C cup let alone an E cup. Thick as shit indeed!  :angry:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Spot on, she's pushing it claiming a C cup let alone an E cup. Thick as shit indeed!  :angry:
She's literally pushing it, it looks like she's squeezing them together to appear bigger.

Offline Duke of Earl

She's changed the 15mins cost to 90 now.

vorian

I don't know about thick but she is certainly fucking demented if she thinks at that price anyone will bite with such a shit profile.

Offline akauya

I don't know about thick but she is certainly fucking demented if she thinks at that price anyone will bite with such a shit profile.

I don't know Vorian, but I fear there may be a few naive/newbie punters out there who would. Definitely no-one from UKP of course but I can imagine there are loads and loads of punters out there who've never heard of punting forums to get enlightened about this things and they just go by what they see on AW.

It's like those scam cold calls you get out of the blue. Most people just tell them to fuck off, it just takes one or two gullible fuckers to fall for it then the crooks are laughing.

Nimrod

She's changed the 15mins cost to 90 now.

The cheek of it. She gets my e-mail, follows my suggestion, and doesn't even say "thanks". Or even "fuck off". Well, whether or not she lies about her tits, she's clearly not classy :-)

vorian

The cheek of it. She gets my e-mail, follows my suggestion, and doesn't even say "thanks". Or even "fuck off". Well, whether or not she lies about her tits, she's clearly not classy :-)

Are they ever truly "Classy" :unknown:

The President

15mins now £90 ;) shes going to be very busy at that rate

Offline Daffodil

So you've talked her prices up?

You maybe didn't get one from her, but you'll get one from me...fuck off  :cool:

Offline seeker

"Worth every penny"  :lol:
No clock watching
According to her  :wackogirl:

Offline mattylondon

She isn't thick as shit.

The thick as shit ones are the twat punters who will pay the price. There are plenty of them.
Yes, she may well be deluded. The profile may or may not be fake, but it's the dick head punters who are to blame.  Usually those men who get a kick out of paying for something that others cannot afford, or perhaps would never dream of paying for a fuck, which applies in my case. In other words, selfish cunts.

A prossie's perfectly entitled to charge what she likes, but what she can get away with is always dictated by punters and always has been.

Nimrod

So you've talked her prices up?

You maybe didn't get one from her, but you'll get one from me...fuck off  :cool:

Just so you don't feel I've let you down, I've found a girl for you in MK. In fact, I'll pay if you promise to write a review: External Link/Members Only

potato

Back to the original profile - "ultimate high class" girl that does 15 minute quickies ... Wow that is a high class......

Nimrod

Or, in the abbreviated version, Nimrod; External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes but the longer URL was the most attractive bit of the profile and I wanted to be fair :-)

pleasure

Back to the original profile - "ultimate high class" girl that does 15 minute quickies ... Wow that is a high class......

Well she said that she was ultimate high class,
But that was just a lie.