Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie - Newport (Formally Charlie at the Garage Girls!)  (Read 2070 times)

Husqvarna360

07866559331 (she is happy to share this number which was already on the garage girls thread by 'manintheroom')

Height:  5'5" ish
Dress: 8/10
Breasts: 32/34 C Natural
Hair: Dark blonde natural long
Nationality: Welsh
Ethnicity: White

Duration:

30 min

Communication:

All by text message to her mobile.

The booking:

Thanks to 'manintheroom' feedback on the a Garage Girls thread about Charlie I had her number and made contact to check if it was genuinely Charlie and indeed it is the same girl.  With the exchange of emails and some leading questions she also remembered me.

I used to be a regular to book Charlie at The Garage a Girls in Newport and I have had 25+ bookings with her, but Charlie had lost some weight while she was on a strict diet for an operation about 2 years ago so I had'nt seen her in that time.

But when I enquired she said she's back to her normal weight which is slim anyway, so decided to bite the bullet and book to visit.

Charlie messaged me the location which is close to Newport Centre and also said she has a large selection of underwear and dresses so I opted for her to wear suspender and stockings :lol:

Parking was easy today but I think I was lucky to find a space so I think best to allow 10 mins to park.

Messaged Charlie to say I had arrived and she said she was ready, headed toward the door and although from the outside it doesn't look a 5 star place but inside it was tidy enough and music playing in the room and a 4 poster double bed.

Any way I pressed the door bell and Charlie opened the door in her dressing gown and below I could see she had stockings on and heels and it was nice to see her again and back to her normal weight.

She greeted me with a kiss and I followed her up the stairs through the lounge into the bedroom.  She offered me a drink but I was fine and Charlie got her self a water, paperwork sorted and I quickly removed my clothes and was standing naked and Charlie removed her dressing gown and was in black stockings, suspender, matching bra and g string set and looked very sexy.

We were soon having lots of a DFK and I was quickly very erect and Charlie also was very wet.

We lay on the bed and it was a pleasure to lick her pussy and she was loving it, it was my turn and she was right up to spoil me and she gave excellent rimming and deep throat.  I got the condom on quickly to fuck so on with the cape and I fucked her soaking pussy only for a short time, I then pulled out and then fucked her ass balls deep in missionary while she had her legs back and feet on the headboard.... What a sight :lol:

I was soon going to cum so I removed the condom, lay on the bed and Charlie gave more more oral without and deepthroat until Cim.

General chit chat whilst dressing and she said she works at the place most days and doesn't advertise anywhere but is happy for her number to be shared for any bookings.

Conclusion:
Great to see Charlie again and back to her normal weight, she is adventurous and is open to most things sexually and is a lovelly friendly girl with it.  I will book again soon.

Offline Montywales

Great review as always

I never got chance to see her at GG

What rates does she charge? Why is she not advertising anywhere (seems a bit odd)?

Husqvarna360

I wouldn't be surprised if she has got regulars who used to visit her from her Garage Girls days and she was popular there, I think best to contact her direct to enquire about her costs just in case I get it wrong. :drinks:

np500

Nice one H , good to see you tracked an old favorite and had a great time with her, makes you wounder how many girls / woman do this job under the Radar?

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review H.  Thanks for the info.  :thumbsup:

Offline manintheroom

Glad to have been of service. Any more problems re port girls just ask Or try my w.site We find any Tart.com

Offline HughJardon

Thanks for the review 360 but could you tell me how many queens heads did this successful soiree cost please?

np500

Think H is unsure as she was an old regular, she may have knocked some notes off for him and could drop her in it when she charges her normal fee to someone who reads his review, as she has no profile, there is nothing for us or H to base anything on , understandable if this is the case !

Offline HughJardon

I've dropped anchor before

Do I get a special seamens discount  :thumbsup: :lol: :bomb:

Husqvarna360

Guys,

This is an awkward one to confirm £ and in general I'm not much into including (paperwork on my reviews) and I know that is not always helpful.

I have met Charlie many times as you can see in my review and previous comments on here,  when I contacted her we didn't talk (£) and I sorted the paperwork along the lines as previous bookings and we didn't discussing the time or since.

I would like to offer more but unfortunately I can only advise to contact her direct and from my experience it's an excellent booking and great VFM.

:drinks: :hi: