Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Diamond/Naughty Nickii  (Read 6145 times)

Boblowjob

I should be writing two reviews here but I'm being a bit lazy, I've seen both these girls over the last few days in Swansea.  They are sharing a flat in the marina area of Swansea, so that's why I'm combining them together.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Both Hungarian, one blond  (Nickii) and the other brunette.  Both as per pictures on AW.

Nickii - I've seen Nickii a few times before when she's been to Swansea.  Very pretty, lovely figure and very bubbly girl.  Spent an hour with her, £120. Everything included in price. As is my usual want, made sure rimming was on the menu on her, all good.  Into the flat, all lovely and clean and she came bouncing in.  Nice short dress on which showed off her lovely ass.  Good owo first, spent at least ten minutes noshing away on me.  My turn now, stripped naked on the bed and duely stuck her ass in the air. This girl has such a pretty pussy, oh my god, it was perfect.. Nice bit of moaning whilst I buried my face in her pussy and asshole.  69 next which resulted in first pop, she did put a condom on for this but it felt amazing, all the while grinding her ass on my face.  Time for a massage which was great, nice and firm, very enjoyable. Played with her ass a bit more and I was hard again. Fucked her in mish and doggy, again all done with great service on her part.  I was beginning to weaver a bit so she suggested more facesitting, perfect idea. Spent the rest of my time in this position and managed to cum again, tongue buried deep in her ass. Can't fault her.

Jessica - this girl is taller than Nickii, not as pretty but better legs and ass. A right bubble butt on her. 30 minutes with Jess £80,  again made sure rimming in the menu and she text back to say it's her favourite.  Obviously same flat, all good. Jess is a right dirty bitch, fantastic OWO. spitting, deep throat, whilst keeping good eye contact. Nibbling on my bellend, fantastic. Rimming time, her ass is perfect for this, she got really wet and seemed to be loving it.. Sat on my face next and really went to town, grinding and rubbing herself all over my face. I also had a finger up her asshole at this point, she loved it.  We discussed anal, which she also loves. This is extra, and I will go again and partake in her ass. Fucked her from behind and she took a good pounding. I wanted to cum with her sat in my face which is what happened. Amazing.

Can't recommend these two enough.  I'm definitely going back to see Jess, just to get my cock up her ass.

Offline Bigsaz1984

Great detailed review there mate. When I'm up for a drive down then I will have to book one of them or both ;)

Offline HughJardon

They look and sound really good B,  shame they don't tour Cardiff (will ask) 
This reviews obviously been moved as you can only review one girl at a time,  Indexing etc. 
You could always review both girls individually though, anyway thanks for the Tip off :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Wow Bbj Jess certainly looks sweet.. Are they in the Marina fiats itself?

Boblowjob

Yes, marina area of Swansea. Easy to find once you've been given post code.

peroni77

Top review Bob, just been to see Jessica off the strength of it, had awesome 30 mins with her, she's here for another week so might see her again

Husqvarna360

Jessica sounds like a good visit so will make booking :thumbsup:

Husqvarna360

I concur with Bobs feedback about Jessica, visited today, Comms easy and met at a once modern apartment in Swansea marina area.

Jessica is quite tall with her shoes on, she has red stockings, suspenders, thong and peekaboo bra all in red and looked good.

Had French kissing, reverse oral, rimming her, dildo play in her ass, owo with lots of ball licking, then anal balls deep and I give it to her real hard.  Was there for 30 mins and the full service came to 100.

She was soaking and urging me on to fuck her ass hard which I did.. :lol: :yahoo: :dance:

Wow!!

Offline Cheeseman

Just to add that i too have visited Jessica this week on the strength of the comments on this site.  She was superb.  She offered everything on her enjoys list enthusiastically.  Anal was 20 extra but she took it really well. I saw the other lady, naughty nikki, a while ago and she was great too .

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

They are back in Swansea now,

Rich

Jester269269

Offline Cheeseman

These two ladies are back in Swansea until next weekend apparently

misshit

They both look awesome, do they work together.

Also, does anyone know how much extra the anal is?

Finally are they here until this weekend or are they about next weekend

thanks

bonzo2016

Saw Jess last weekend and she told me she was here for a week, but will be back.  So get in fast!

Offline mrdiamond77

I really want to see Jessica myself.  Looks a stunner.  :rose:

roger987123

Richard_Morgan98

Jessica does good anal,  it's a nice apartment, parking no problem,

Rich

Offline Cheeseman

I saw Jessica yesterday.  Another top punt. I think anal was an extra 20. She is up there with the best imo.

bonzo2016

Anal is an extra £30 unless she's charging me more.  I paid the extra last week, but it was a bit of a waste because all the fun I had before going in meant I lasted no time! She'll let you play with her ass with your finger and tongue (I haven't asked about toys) and she is so damn good all round, that you fight the urge to pop after the first few seconds!

roger987123

that is one tall girl,    paid a visit earlier,    glad i only had half hr cos i didnt last long!

Offline Cheeseman

It may be 30. I paid 160 for anal and facial.  I thought it was 20 each but it may be 30 / 10. I didn't ask for a breakdown of the cost. I had an amazing time all round though.

Richard_Morgan98

They are both now back in Wales's greatest City !  :drinks:

Offline Cheeseman

Great.  These two are excellent.

Offline mrdiamond77

They are both now back in Wales's greatest City !  :drinks:

For a minute there I thought they were working in Cardiff.  The punters of Swansea are very lucky to have Jessica to themselves.  :hi:

Jester269269

For a minute there I thought they were working in Cardiff.  The punters of Swansea are very lucky to have Jessica to themselves.  :hi:
With you there MR D   :hi:
Me Swansea Capital of world  ;)
Except for punting  :thumbsdown:
And if Jess in Swansea she's only SP worth visiting apart from Welsh Barb  :(

Offline mrdiamond77

With you there MR D   :hi:
Me Swansea Capital of world  ;)
Except for punting  :thumbsdown:
And if Jess in Swansea she's only SP worth visiting apart from Welsh Barb  :(

I think Jessica and Welsh Barbie should both relocate east.  For my own selfish reasons of course.  :hi:

np500

I think Jessica and Welsh Barbie should both relocate east.  For my own selfish reasons of course.  :hi:

Seconded 😄

Richard_Morgan98

They are back in Swansea again,

Rich

Offline HughJardon

They are back in Swansea again,

Rich

I'm sorry but Swansea can't be the desert we all think it is when these 2 visit

I half expect there to be rare finds on the Swansea parlour scene but then again that would take some serious sleuthing skills. Benedict CucumberBatch eat your heart out.
Not all girls use AW

Boblowjob

I'm already booked in, Nikki first this time then Jess. Can't miss these girls.

They'll also do a duo, may suit some people.

king072016

Damn Jessica is stunning

I might just have to make a trip to Swansea

Offline Bluebird187

So guys let me get this straight, are we saying that there is a new HNDF on the horizon? .. Gutted that this isn't happening in Cardiff but may have to pay a trip down to Swansea to see for myself.

SeekingtheTruth

Went down to see Jessica before Christmas (just realised I haven't done a review so will do one later), good service with a quite attractive lady.

She loved anal and can take a good pounding. I asked when I was down there about coming to Cardiff but she prefers Swansea and said there were more time wasters in Cardiff.

np500

When did she come to Cardiff ?

SeekingtheTruth

I saw her in Swansea as I was passing through.

Husqvarna360

Which is the prettier of the 2 girls, I've already meet Jessica.

Thanks

Offline Cheeseman

I think that Nikki is the prettier of the two. They both give equally good service but only Jessica does anal. 

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I'm making my first, long awaited, visit to Jessica later.  :P

I won't have access to UKP for a few days so will report back and review at the end of the week

Offline HughJardon

So guys let me get this straight, are we saying that there is a new HNDF on the horizon? .. Gutted that this isn't happening in Cardiff but may have to pay a trip down to Swansea to see for myself.

They frequently tour Swansea and although I'm gutted they don't swing by Cardiff,  I'm glad the Swansea lads have a bit more option in the area. One day I'll do as Grumpys doing and nip on over,  and try both. I haven't visited yet but they look cracking... Fair play

Here's one for Swansea & surrounding areas  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

I'm making my first, long awaited, visit to Jessica later.  :P

I won't have access to UKP for a few days so will report back and review at the end of the week

Hope you have a good time GP.  :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks MrD. I had a belter. Review just posted

Richard_Morgan98

Offline mxc32

Anyone know how long for? They keep turning up then just as pay day arrives dissapearing again. Lol. Jess is in my top 3 punts on AW (and I've punted a lot). Sadly the other two are no longer around and I keep missing jess too haha. Not tried the other girl though.

Offline mrdiamond77

Just had to have another look at her AW profile.  Her arse is magnificent.  :rose:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Mr D, she most certainly does have a wonderful arse. And the rest of her is none to shabby either  :P

Funds depleted this week, or would be back there like a shot

Offline mrdiamond77

Mr D, she most certainly does have a wonderful arse. And the rest of her is none to shabby either  :P

Funds depleted this week, or would be back there like a shot

Same with me.  I had 2 punts last week, might wait till payday. But I do want to see her, and about a dozen other girls I have on my HL.

Richard_Morgan98

They are back in Swansea again now,