Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Annalise Gosport - Anyone seen her?!  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Pompey_puntah

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Very thorough profile, and seems to have been around a while but nothing on here?!
Anyone seen her at all?

Cheers
PP

Offline Smithchrissmith

I’m passing through the area and saw her profile - anyone seen her?

Offline Vice Admiral

God almighty!

Miss Annalise must be in the running for the prize for longest-ever AW profile – and surely can't have any competitor for the longest-ever FAQ's?

Though I do like the Legal Notice at the end of the FAQ's:

Q. 25: LEGAL NOTICE:   A. • A. The content of this Adultwork profile including its text, photos and videos are not to be reproduced by any institutions or individuals without the express permission of the copyright holder.

• B: Due to confidentiality DirectCam shows are not to be recorded or broadcast by any institutions or individuals without the express permission of Miss-Annalise.

• Failure to comply with points A and B of this legal notice may result in legal action being taken.

• In line with UK law Miss-Annalise works alone within a private, discrete setting.

• Any money paid to Miss-Annalise is for her time and companionship only; anything else which may occur if and when contact is made is entirely the choice of consenting adults.

© 2021 Miss-Annalise

Oops.

I fear that I may already have infringed her copyright.

Offline John Johnson

She's been active, on and off, for at least 17 years. She was doing agency work since before AW started.