Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caught STI off WG before?  (Read 3051 times)

Seeker169

my first ever WG punt (Romanian off of black horse road in Walthamstow) rather not display profile for privacy reasons on the WG part

the condom split and i shit myself.

sure enough less than a week the pain started in the tip ...

went to the "gum" as you people call it.

sure enough..first stages of gonerea "NSU" they take a sample and look at it under a microscope for puss cells if you dont already know.

Has anyone caught anything off of a WG before?

DoberManic

my first ever WG punt (Romanian off of black horse road in Walthamstow) rather not display profile for privacy reasons on the WG part

So the WG in question is free to pass it on to other punters?  :thumbsdown:

Is she aware?? Have you at least told her?

:unknown:

tommy1970

I thought that NSU and gonorrhea were 2 different things????

Seeker169

made no contact at all she told me not to worry she gets checked every month....

now you have made me feel like a C**T.

like a typical bloke i waited till symptons got worse and i was definitely sure i had something before testing.. mistake i never made again now they think im a hypercondriac at the "gum"

better safe than sorry i suppose! and no i do not bare back!!

Seeker169

made no contact at all she told me not to worry she gets checked every month....

now you have made me feel like a C**T.

like a typical bloke i waited till symptons got worse and i was definitely sure i had something before testing.. mistake i never made again now they think im a hypercondriac at the "gum"

better safe than sorry i suppose! and no i do not bare back!!

they said as there is very few puss cells this is a NSU but can be gonerea due to the discomfort

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

??? I think you'll find it's what the NHS call it too. GenitoUrinary Medicine, as "those" people call it.

Seeker169

tonibell99

So the one time you see a WG and the condom splits you end up with Gonorrhea. Fuck me you are unlucky  :thumbsdown:

FlyingBreadMan

Offline nigel4498

This is the second post today that's made me ask,
Is it half term already?

vw

they said as there is very few puss cells this is a NSU but can be gonerea due to the discomfort

The most common cause of NSU is Chlamydia trachomatis. Nearly half of the men in Glasgow that are diagnosed with NSU will be found to have Chlamydia. Other sexually transmitted bacteria can cause this inflammation too, including mycoplasma, ureaplasma and occasionally thrush and genital herpes.

External Link/Members Only

MrXYZ987

Ah, NSU, what officers used to get on RR in Vietnam (not punishable); when grunts got it it was gonorrhoea (punishable).

Seeker169

this was absolutely yonks ago im talking April 2015.

yeah, just my luck, first punt ends up like that,

the second punt kind of worse you will think im making it up LOL

there was blood....

vw

Offline Bigus Dickus

Love the horror stories, spill the beans !

Stories being an accurate description too!  :rolleyes:

tonibell99

Personally I think you've left the word 'attention' off the front of your username  :hi:

Seeker169

this was a post asking you guys if you have ever caught a Sti off of a WG...?? any one?

not about my experiences!!

thats for another time! lol

Offline NIK

sure enough..first stages of gonerea "NSU" they take a sample and look at it under a microscope for puss cells if you dont already know.

No, never in the history of punting.
You are the first.

Seeker169

bloody hell, sorry for asking!!

vw

this was a post asking you guys if you have ever caught a Sti off of a WG...?? any one?

You can't tease us with blood stories and withhold details, everyone will think its delaying tactics while you make it up.  Prove them wrong !

Such and intriguing character and opinion is divided !

For info never caught a STI from anyone in 20 years, sure I have caught tonsillitis and many colds due to the hobby.  I blame shit towels and not drying properly after the post punt shower, before leaving the fuck venue on cold nights !

Offline madeinwales56

Without a link this thread is pointless.

willmo1

I think we have another case for NIKlock Holmes to solve here.   ;)

jcdmj12

Feeding the troll I know, but I've had three STIs in the past, all off barebacking civvies as a callow youth.

Nothing off WGs, touch wood (despite having shagged many more of them).
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:45:21 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline Nagilum

Blood you say?

The only time that happens is if you fingered her too violently or there was a sponge up there, the latter more likely.

vw

Blood you say?

The only time that happens is if you fingered her too violently or there was a sponge up there, the latter more likely.

Or she head butted him for paying in coins !

Offline HappyandLucky

To date thankfully not. Always a blood pressure inrease when going for a routine check though.

Online chris_jp2

Only ever got genital warts - twice - but boy they can be a bugger to get rid of. And once you have, they can come back. If, like me, you smoke, drink and have a generally unhealthy lifestyle - and are getting on in years - it's all the harder to get shot of them.
Now where did I put my pint?

Offline Nagilum

Offline punk

This thread from op sounds like a load of trolling bollocks thats appeared too many times before.  :unknown:

DoberManic

Without wishing to feed the troll any further.... But what if the blood was coming from his cock?

If so, then he could have a rare condition called Hematospermia, usually caused by an injury to the vas deferens (spunk tubes) in your nut sack  :rolleyes:

I experienced this once in my twenties after being accidentally kicked in the nuts whilst playing football... the first time I had sex after the injury, my GF at the time wanted me to cum on her tits; she ended up looking like something out of a hammer horror movie....I almost shit myself and went straight to A&E!  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

This thread from op sounds like a load of trolling bollocks thats appeared too many times before.  :unknown:

Yep  :( :(