Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: History of red light districts  (Read 985 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

'The wickedest road in Britain': the photos that told the truth about red light Birmingham:
Varna Road
External Link/Members Only

Midlane

I love the advert - "drink Hunts, taste paradise". Absolutely spot on when you read it aloud.

TheNewSeeker

Perhaps there's a photo of you in the exhibition, HP :)

(I mean punting of course)    :D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:45:48 pm by TheNewSeeker »

vw

Good stuff HP, always nice to see how the more privileged live.  Its a shame people missed the street scene, such good times even though  dodgy as hell.

Offline myothernameis

Good stuff HP, always nice to see how the more privileged live.  Its a shame people missed the street scene, such good times even though  dodgy as hell.

In Glasgow I have had many a good time with street walkers, even met a milf, who had her own car, brilliant, and one day a a young redhead, with a pale body, she gave me a blowjob, and then raised her skirt and told me to lick her out

Offline smiths

'The wickedest road in Britain': the photos that told the truth about red light Birmingham:
Varna Road
External Link/Members Only

Cheddar Road in Birmingham was the most extraordinary WG street I ever saw as it had WGs in the house windows like in Amsterdam, never punted with any though.

willbred

Cheddar Road in Birmingham was the most extraordinary WG street I ever saw as it had WGs in the house windows like in Amsterdam, never punted with any though.

You just beat me to it, Smiths. Cheddar Road was just round the corner from Varna Road. Agreed it was an amazing sight. I visited girls in the road on several occasions after work in the City Centre in the late 1980s. The increasingly numerous and influential asian population drove the girls out by the mid 90s.

Offline smiths

You just beat me to it, Smiths. Cheddar Road was just round the corner from Varna Road. Agreed it was an amazing sight. I visited girls in the road on several occasions after work in the City Centre in the late 1980s. The increasingly numerous and influential asian population drove the girls out by the mid 90s.

It was the late 80s that I drove down Cheddar Road, if I recall correctly it was a dead end with open space on the left as I drove down it. I heard it was the local Asians that drove the WGs out. ;)

Perhaps there's a photo of you in the exhibition, HP :)

(I mean punting of course)    :D

sorry, I was rarely in Birmingham and never as a young man.

Offline macmate

Cut my punting teeth in Balsall Heath - those streets were amazing*, window shopping was never so much fun! Did get mugged in Cheddar Road though!!

* strictly the nostalgia talking!!

Offline Taggart

Those are some of the best black & white images I've seen for a long time. So evocative of the era.
Conveys so much more than colour, IMHO.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Cheddar Road really was a rite of passage in Birmingham.

When one of my mates first passed his driving test we would pile into his car and drive slowly down the road looking at the women. It was a through road then, I think the council put bollards at one end to discourage the car cruising. None of my mates every got out of the car to visit one of the houses. I always went back on my own for a quick £10 shag. Happy days.

pking_paul

Will people talk about Leeds with such nostalgia in years to come I wonder? History doesn't stop eh?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82209.0

vw

Will people talk about Leeds with such nostalgia in years to come I wonder? History doesn't stop eh?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82209.0

Probably not by the already sanitized punters, for many it was the real starting point of things hence the nostalgia, much like people and their first car, many wouldn't drive them as a man car now but may be nostalgic about one !

I recall a 'ginnel' in Rochdale and various streets in Moss Side in Manchester in my mis-spent youth, also coinciding with passing tests and driving my parents' car. Never had any trouble.