Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do the logistics of watersports work?  (Read 2330 times)

Offline cba

I've always fantasised about drinking (and just generally being covered in) a girl's piss, but I've not yet gone ahead with it, which I plan on changing soon. My only question is how it actually works.

Is it normally done at the start of a session? Because if so, I'd imagine the girl might be a bit repulsed for the rest of the session... she's not exactly going to want to kiss a mouth that's just had piss in, is she?

But if it's performed nearer the end, then the girl would have to hold it on for however long is necessary, which could be very uncomfortable for her...

So, fellow WS fans, how does it all work?

Offline NIK

I've always fantasised about drinking (and just generally being covered in) a girl's piss, but I've not yet gone ahead with it, which I plan on changing soon. My only question is how it actually works.

Is it normally done at the start of a session? Because if so, I'd imagine the girl might be a bit repulsed for the rest of the session... she's not exactly going to want to kiss a mouth that's just had piss in, is she?

But if it's performed nearer the end, then the girl would have to hold it on for however long is necessary, which could be very uncomfortable for her...

Usually later in a session. Certainly has to be performed before you climax, because if you're anything like me you will immediately go off the idea then.
I have had many who were supposed to perform the act and didn't - either couldn't, forgot or whatever, and on a few occasions have offered to so so after I'd orgasmed. In every case I politely declined.
I know some people think it's weird and hate it, but it was one of my kinks - I say was as I am no longer active.  :blush:
We all have our own peccadillos, which often repulse others. For example, many punters enjoy 'parties' which would repulse me, or even worse, having needles shoved down their japs eye!  :scare:

As someone who was very experienced in ws, the most important advice is that in all cases you must let them know in advance. A few girls have been able to perform spontaneously, but not many.
The first time I ever experienced it was unprompted in a Sheffield parlour in 1996 - obviously she asked me first!
 I had been punting several years by this time, she was my 117 recorded punt, so I was a pretty experienced punter by then. I had seen the girl a couple of times earlier in different parlours, but this was the first time she mentioned it. I had never even thought about it previously.
However after that I never looked back and sought it out as much as possible. Wasn't always successful or pleasurable though, but when it was I loved it!  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 06:49:56 pm by NIK »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I can literally piss on demand, i always offer it at the end of the meet and have a drink about 30 mins before the end . never fails
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline NIK

I would also add that there are practical difficulties.
Most will understandably want to do it in the bath or shower, but I have always found this uncomfortable and unsatisfactory. My best experiences have always been on the floor covered with a towel or even a smilarly well covered bed. However not all girls are prepared to deliver it this way.

Offline NIK

I can literally piss on demand, i always offer it at the end of the meet and have a drink about 30 mins before the end . never fails

Where do you perform it?  (See my post above).

James999

With all those infections you tell us of, it's not going to be the amber nectar some talk of, and probably best not ingested by others  :vomit:

James999

In the hospital of course  :lol:

Offline lewisjones23

With all those infections you tell us of, it's not going to be the amber nectar some talk of, and probably best not ingested by others  :vomit:

+1 , fuck knows what you’d catch

• Banned
  • Service Provider
+1 , fuck knows what you’d catch

thats not even funny kidney issues dont make me contagious ffs
 :dash:

• Banned
  • Service Provider

mainly the bath but if a client ask i do have plastic sheets for the floor x

James999

thats not even funny kidney issues dont make me contagious

Makes your piss stink though  :vomit:

Offline lewisjones23

thats not even funny kidney issues dont make me contagious ffs
 :dash:

i wasnt joking

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Online Dipper

I’ve sampled both civvy piss and punt piss. Enjoyed both but never much above my waist.

The sensation of a long hard , hot stream all over your cock and balls is very nice. Both punts were done using towels and in one case bin liners on the floor.  :lol: (needs must :lol:)

Civvy piss always when lay in the bath. Which reminds me.... it’s been years, must book a punt with this included again.

Offline HarryZZ

From my own experience, I thought I'd give it a try as it was on offer in a booking already made, I was instructed to drink plenty of water an hour or so before the appointed time, I'm gussing this is partly because you can't turn up dry and also it's probably a bit grim if you're a bit dehydrated and your piss looks like Irn Bru. It was a 40 minute drive and I'd had a good drink before I set off and had a bottle of water with me, by the time I got there I was in so much pain I could hardly walk by bladder was about to burst, I explained the situation and said I'd have to let a little out just to ease the pain, she was very understanding, unfortunately I'd held it in so long I couldn't let go, I just managed the slightest dribble, so we went in the shower together and I managed a bit more but it was hard work, she pissed on me a bit and the pain was largely gone so I suggested we went back to the bedroom. It was all very civilised, although after another 5 minutes the pain was back and I excused my self while I did the biggest piss in the world, where's Norris McWerter when you want him?

So it wasn't the best experience, I'm not sure how you'd manage to fill your bladder and then wait until the end of the session, if it's conducted in the bathroom, which seems the most sensible then there's no no post-piss smell issues, and mouth wash is usually available. Just go for it.

Offline cpw_19

So it wasn't the best experience, I'm not sure how you'd manage to fill your bladder and then wait until the end of the session, if it's conducted in the bathroom, which seems the most sensible then there's no no post-piss smell issues, and mouth wash is usually available. Just go for it.

Quite. I've "given" in the past, and I always insist on getting it out the way at the start - nothing worse than a full bladder during a session.

Offline myothernameis

Seriously your asking how it works, I think your in the wrong place, and just taking the piss out of us

Offline Londonpunter30

As with any punt it's up to you to decide when you want to do it.. if you like discuss it with the girl as most won't want to kiss you afterwards but some will.. if you bring toothpaste and mouthwash some will kiss you again after using that.

Some girls just thing it's a matter of pissing, those that are really into it will sort out diet from a day in advance.. trying to drink it can be very bitter at times.. being covered in hot steamy piss from a set young girl is a massive turn on though ..  need to do a two way session again though

Offline nigel4498

Seriously your asking how it works, I think your in the wrong place, and just taking the piss out of us
Exactly what I was thinking.

Offline NIK

Exactly what I was thinking.

I was aware of this when I initially replied.

Op has been here since December and has two posts.
Also, as is the wont of such posters, not logged in to check replies to his question.

My punting radar may be out of use, but my troll radar is still functioning.

Offline Strokemeplease

In the best watersports session that I have had she first gave me a good whipping with a leather thonged flogger. When I could take no more I lay on a plastic sheet and she stood astride me, pissing from on high. She then turned round to face my cock, squatted down over my face and pissed into my mouth while she wanked me. The feeling afterwards was of complete euphoria.

Online Jonestown

I found that doing it on the floor is ok at the actual moment but can get messy and uncomfortable afterwards, you especially want to watch the room temperature, being covered in hot piss is a great feeling but it very quickly turns to cold piss leading to shivering and goose pimples, so not so good at the start of a session, but then i’m a bit of a delicate flower.

Offline JamesKW

I was aware of this when I initially replied.

Op has been here since December and has two posts.
Also, as is the wont of such posters, not logged in to check replies to his question.

My punting radar may be out of use, but my troll radar is still functioning.

Its worth replying though because even if the op is a windup there are still others who maybe interested.I have had it done to me a few times when I was doing one to ones and it always occurred in the bath,most were able to deliver even without much fore warning.

Offline mh

I've experienced WS several times, it has always been in the bath or shower, always pre-planned before the meet. Once was memorably right at the start of the punt because I had been delayed arriving and she was busting to go! Others have been at start or middle as available. I never had a WG seem "repulsed" afterwards. Pee is normally sterile after all.

I've only "given" WS once that I can recall and it was quite horny having a girl demand that I piss on her after she had pissed on me.

Offline NIK

As so often with these kinds of requests the op seems to have fucked off without apparently waiting around to even read the advice.
Maybe he has done, but at times they make you think why do we bother?  :dash:

Offline mh

As so often with these kinds of requests the op seems to have fucked off without apparently waiting around to even read the advice.
Maybe he has done, but at times they make you think why do we bother?  :dash:

Perhaps we should have noted his choice of profile name.

Online Keema

Glass of cold water Rebecca?

Online Keema

The girl needs to keep topping up with water throughout the meet then you lie down in the bath with the girl standing over you so you can drink her hot stream of piss while she pees on your face and soaks your hair while you wank yourself into a frenzy  :wacko: well it works for me in any case.

Offline badmadboy

As has been said many girls offer but not all can perform.
I like to take it at/near the end of a BDSM sub session.
i.e. having been tied, whipped and generally abused I like a girl to sit over my face, my head clutched between her legs, her fingers squeezing my nose and she forces me to drink her piss.

The floor with loads of towels works fine if you swallow, if you are going to choke/gag and spit it out the bath is better.

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline rhubarb

I've tried watersports occasionally over the years, with very variable results. Most were ok but were done in the bath or shower which i hate (cold hard surfaces etc.. all too clinical). Usually the taste or smell was too strong or unpleasant though.

My favourite encounter was with a girl who lay on top of me, and just gently pissed over my body while we kissed.. very thrilling! She must have regretted the clean-up though as she never offered the bed again.
That was the best for a while.. there was a flat in fife where the girls happily pissed on you on the bedroom floor on towels, but there's not been anything else but the bathroom since then.
However, the very best experience i ever had was last year with a girl called atomicredi.. literally days before she stopped incalls forever.
She prepared with drinking sweet fruitjuice through the morning, Didn't have coffee or cigarettes which really make pee taste funky, and had some amazing bladder control so her peeing lasted for ages. The taste was so different and pleasant, completely different and vastly superior to all previous attempts when i had tried tasting it. Its kind of ruined me for ever trying this with anyone else now, knowing what it should be like but knowing what I'll actually get.
If some other girl would prep like this, let me know who she is! Atomicredi seems to be retired..