Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Northampton reopening Monday 13th July  (Read 1798 times)

Offline MajorPayne

« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 10:55:31 am by MajorPayne »

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

Wish I had the nerve to go there but as one of the older generation I'd stand out like a sore thumb. I'd feel very self conscious and feel like all the other were looking down on me.

I can just about manage lili massage in Kettering as it's very quiet and shes quick to get you into a private room.

Offline Avg_Joe

I wish they'd get their fucking website sorted out, i'm fed up with the JavaScript file getting flagged as a dangerous/malware

EDIT:
Soft Touch Bodyworks in Northampton also re-opening on the 13th so i'm guessing that's the official ban lift date form the government on these types of contact establishments.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 04:23:28 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

Wish I had the nerve to go there but as one of the older generation I'd stand out like a sore thumb. I'd feel very self conscious and feel like all the other were looking down on me.

I can just about manage lili massage in Kettering as it's very quiet and shes quick to get you into a private room.
Been going here since 2015 and never met another guy.  Always booked and put into an empty room to wait when I've arrived.  They don't care how old you are as long as you have the cash.    Choose the girl you like and then see if she is reviewed here.  I've always gone for the 30 minute option.

Easy parking nearby

=========

If it really is a problem there are independents in the Northamptonshire area to choose from.

=========

The older we get the less we care . . .
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 05:08:43 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline chunky monkey

I wish they'd get their fucking website sorted out, i'm fed up with the JavaScript file getting flagged as a dangerous/malware

EDIT:
Soft Touch Bodyworks in Northampton also re-opening on the 13th so i'm guessing that's the official ban lift date form the government on these types of contact establishments.

Yes it seems that most of the places who were still closed have taken the beauty salon / spa date to mean they can open again
Mind you I'm not entirely sure Boris actually said massage parlours and brothels can open tomorrow
I'm also not 100% sure he's rescinded the law which made it illegal for 2 people from different households to have sex

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah the whole thing is now one big fucking contradiction, I think i'm going to stay home as much as possible for another month, it's not exactly difficult, i am fed up hearing about all these whining cunts saying they can't survive, it's stressful, they can't cope, staying home is affecting my mental health..... fucking step up you spineless twats!

Offline DashingKant

I notice on their website that they say there will be no mouth to mouth contact. Masks?

Offline Charliehutton

I notice on their website that they say there will be no mouth to mouth contact. Masks?

I was puzzled by that, too, DK. Surely 'mouth to mouth' means just kissing? I kind of imagine that both parties will have to wear masks, which can be slipped aside during the blowjob and a session of 69, for example. If they have to be kept on throughout, and if face-to-face positions are prohibited even with the masks on, it's going to be a desperately limited service.

I'll be very interested to read the reviews from the first pioneers prepared to TOFTT.

Offline Avg_Joe

I fear you may be right when you describe it as a desperately limited service, and i would be concerned that that would have a dramatic affect on business, which may make you more memorable to the girls if they remember you as one supporting their business as soon as you could, so that ight be good if you become a regular.

then again, guys and their need to bone something, can usually be relied upon come hell or high water, so it may not affect tings as bad as I think it could.

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline Wadebridge

I was puzzled by that, too, DK. Surely 'mouth to mouth' means just kissing? I kind of imagine that both parties will have to wear masks, which can be slipped aside during the blowjob and a session of 69, for example. If they have to be kept on throughout, and if face-to-face positions are prohibited even with the masks on, it's going to be a desperately limited service.

I'll be very interested to read the reviews from the first pioneers prepared to TOFTT.
Much more than a desperately limited service I'd say. More like the kind of punt where you'd shuffle and skulk out from the premises feeling very low, depressed, and embarrassed, kicking yourself for having spaffed £60 or £90 right up the wall.
For anyone silly enough to experiment it sounds like we might now start to see a substantial number of red, Negative, Negative, Negative parlour reviews adding to the stats for the EM region.
If this is to be 'the norm', I can't see it being worthwhile parlours like MN and ST bothering to reopen. Surely punters would be better off paying for a much more private intimate session with an indie.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.

Offline scouting

I'm restricting myself to FBSM at the moment. For one thing it's safer, but if I've paid for an FS punt without kissing it's generally disappointing

Offline roger_weekly

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Avoid Kelsey.

Why avoid Kelsey?

I did see her once when she was called Ashley at the place near the Derngate Theatre but her pictures were heavily doctored even back then

Offline MajorPayne

Why avoid Kelsey?

I did see her once when she was called Ashley at the place near the Derngate Theatre but her pictures were heavily doctored even back then
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268433.0

Because she gave me a shit service. Though YMMV.

Offline Charliehutton

I'm restricting myself to FBSM at the moment. For one thing it's safer, but if I've paid for an FS punt without kissing it's generally disappointing

Sounds a sensible policy, Scout, if that's your thing.

Would I be right in thinking that if both parties are wearing masks it wouldn't make too much difference to the occasion?

Offline MajorPayne

Would I be right in thinking that if both parties are wearing masks it wouldn't make too much difference to the occasion?
I'd think you are right for fbsm.