Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage services in/near Lincoln  (Read 784 times)

Offline jonlincs

Hi newbie here so please be gentle! Can anyone recommend any good Thai/Chinese massage providers with HE in/near to Lincoln that have been visited?

Thanks!

J

Offline gary03

Seems to be very little about in lincoln.used to be parlour in newport area that was quite good but it then moved to hykeham & went downhill.
Is a girl advertises on vivastreet but at your own risk on there

Offline happyend

Skye is an independent off the High Street (Thai). I've been once several years ago and enjoyed my visit, but a few mixed reviews since then if you search on here.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Skye is an independent off the High Street (Thai). I've been once several years ago and enjoyed my visit, but a few mixed reviews since then if you search on here.

Skye gives a proper Thai massage if you like been beaten up a bit but when i went was offered no extras however others have said she gives good HR.
There are a couple of threads that talk about her on here.

Offline Jamesbattersea

There is an advert in the Lincz Echo for Chinese massage but she is in Grantham and sounds quite old on the phone.

Offline jonlincs

Thanks all sounds like I might need to look further afield!

Offline gary03

Take the train to nottingham leicester or peterborough.plenty more choice

Offline db751

EE and not Thai but Helena as mentioned in other threads looks great. I called her today (hoping for a short notice meet) as I was in the area but unfortunately, she didn't answer.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 11:16:07 pm by db751 »

Offline Jamesbattersea

EE and not Thai but Helena as mentioned in other threads looks great. I called her today (hoping for a short notice meet) as I was in the area but unfortunately, she didn't answer.

I'd recomend her a Lovely girl, great service but she's not oriental.