Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CarissaLove, Nottingham  (Read 1290 times)

James Hamilton

External Link/Members Only

This woman is extremely dangerous and untrustworthy.

She lists OWO and CIM in likes (subject to discretion). So arrived at appointed hotel. Entered room and Carissa looked OK, noticed tattoos and asked if they were extensive and she answered no. But they are sizeable.

Asked if she was OK with OWO and CIM and she answered yes. Handed over a 'gift' and found she was somewhat frozen. No real lip contact and no warmth whatsoever - wondered what is the GFE that she describes on her profile - must stand for Great F...ing Extortion!

Breasts were small and looked like all the life was sucked out of them, as did she. As we progressed she said that she did not do OWO or CIM, even though these are in her profile and we established at the outset that they were included in the arrangement fee.

Then asked for gift back and she refused, she then tried to retain 40% and I asked her to return more. A bit of haggling and we got it down to £30 abort fee. This was extortion and robbery at it's worst.

Keep clear of this woman she is very dangerous and dishonest.

James H

Sureshot

A cunt for sure but what part was dangerous?

Offline PepeMAGA

A cunt for sure but what part was dangerous?
+1 but more importantly, what was the gift?

GolfNut

+1 but more importantly, what was the gift?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's AW speak for the donation  :D

Offline PepeMAGA

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's AW speak for the donation  :D
I'm not convinced, it all seems to go downhill after the gift is given....and yet she is reluctant to give it back. I wonder if it's the punting equivalent of the Hellraiser puzzlebox. :D

Sureshot

I'm not convinced, it all seems to go downhill after the gift is given....and yet she is reluctant to give it back. I wonder if it's the punting equivalent of the Hellraiser puzzlebox. :D

I bet it was socks.  Everyones always dissappointed when they get socks as a gift

Offline NervousJ

She looks proper fit..

I'd be fucked off if someone rocked up with socks as well..... :cool:

Still be grateful though....I'm like that.... :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 07:58:33 am by NervousJ »

GolfNut

So jokes aside. This one has popped up on my radar previously and also has a couple of related posts on here.

The first one is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110421.msg1287056#msg1287056

The number on her profile had hits for an Agency called Grandeur who had a link to another review, so curious if it is the girl on the profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Doesn't look like it as her verification pic from June looks nothing like her profile

Mr Hamilton is this the girl you saw and was the booking made through Grandeur?

GN  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I bet it was socks.  Everyones always dissappointed when they get socks as a gift

If she kept 40% does that mean you got 1 sock and 1 addition toe? Bet it was the little toes too  :lol:

Sorry to hear you got stitched up matey, this is quite common especially with rommy girls, promising something until they get their sock and then totally changing the script, I would have asked for a refund too (or gift voucher haha sorry) and walked leaving a negative review as you have.

Just proves paying higher end money doesn't mean a better service, at her prices I wouldn't have even made it to my car.

Offline Donkey

So jokes aside. This one has popped up on my radar previously and also has a couple of related posts on here.

The first one is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110421.msg1287056#msg1287056

The number on her profile had hits for an Agency called Grandeur who had a link to another review, so curious if it is the girl on the profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Doesn't look like it as her verification pic from June looks nothing like her profile

Mr Hamilton is this the girl you saw and was the booking made through Grandeur?

GN  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think the profile's being used by another girl. But same verification pic showing