Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Paulina - polish Nottingham TGTBT  (Read 905 times)

Offline Kendrig

I keep going back to this profile, can't believe it real, anyone had any dealings.
Nothing on tineye, has typical rom B&S rates.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only.

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha, I'd noticed that, those tits are outstanding....

I scrolled back thinking it can't be real... :thumbsdown:

Online PepeMAGA

Looks like a poster out of a taxi office.  :lol:

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Didn't see her but I think this must be the girl working with Sensual Karolinka who I saw a few weeks back. If the service is similar I wouldn't bother.
Nice tits though.

Offline Kendrig

Didn't see her but I think this must be the girl working with Sensual Karolinka who I saw a few weeks back. If the service is similar I wouldn't bother.
Nice tits though.

Thanks for that, not a good punt with Karolinka. Registered within 2 days of each other, both same postcode. Tits are what's got me, not binned yet might fire off a few mails see if there answered.

When you saw Karolinka did you ask much about services beforehand.

Offline smithy_132

Looks good to me, but no FK listed. Got a regular I 'need' to see, but could be tempted when funds allow  :)

Online j122

Just a heads up vincetwentyone left her feedback after seeing Anastasiya-Dream who has feedback on here and AW about barebacking

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kendrig

Just a heads up vincetwentyone left her feedback after seeing Anastasiya-Dream who has feedback on here and AW about barebacking

External Link/Members Only
Cheers J122 if anything to do with Anastasiya, I'm keeping well clear. Into the bin she goes  :hi: