Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage place in Nottingham?  (Read 11362 times)

Offline Naitch88

Hey guys
I'm going to be in Nottingham on business tomorrow just wondering if anyone knows any decent massage with he places? Preferably with 20s white British girls. Cheers.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 05:46:42 pm by Naitch88 »

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Beauty Treats in Sherwood is good for that, all local ladies working there doing massages,  but I'm not 100% sure if they have closed until beginning of January. The one hour undrapped massage is £50,

Rich

Richard_Morgan98

Hi, sorry, posted the reply before reading Jogon's reply above,

Cheers,
Rich

Offline Naitch88

Hi,

Beauty Treats in Sherwood is good for that, all local ladies working there doing massages,  but I'm not 100% sure if they have closed until beginning of January. The one hour undrapped massage is £50,

Rich

Looks like their website allows you to book in for this week so maybe it is open?

What "services" do they provide?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Hand relief is a certain with the one hour undrapped oil massage.
I've never booked through the website, only on the phone, usually a day in advance, and depending who is working. Not all of the beauticians do the undrapped massage,

Rich

Offline michael.fannymore

Hush and Bubbles do fully nude body to body with happy ending. You might have to call them to double check that the girls working that day are English.  Beauty Treats have 3 English girls working and it's normally £50 for a relaxation massage and anything extra is normally done via a tip with no set prices and usually upto the girl what you may or may not get.

Offline Naitch88

Hi,

Hand relief is a certain with the one hour undrapped oil massage.
I've never booked through the website, only on the phone, usually a day in advance, and depending who is working. Not all of the beauticians do the undrapped massage,

Rich

Ok cool thanks for that, just one more thing what exactly is an undrapped massage and is there a certain masseuse I should request? Thanks

Undraped means there is nothing covering you during the massage such as a towel or sheet.  You're maybe better to ask for either of the Emmas if you're going there.

Offline Naitch88

Undraped means there is nothing covering you during the massage such as a towel or sheet.  You're maybe better to ask for either of the Emmas if you're going there.

Ah right undraped with you now. Great I will call in the morning and ask for the relaxation massage with either of the Emma's.

Holly's profile says shes available tomorrow too External Link/Members Only

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

There are 2 Emma's, one blonde, one brunette. Both happy to do the oil massage without a towel. Both are pretty , and open to suggestions,

Rich

Offline Naitch88

With regards to hush and bubbles, how does it work can I just turn up pick a girl and go to a room?

Sorry it'll be my first time going to one of these places.

Offline jaylad

Another vote for holly from me. Amazing women

Holly's profile says shes available tomorrow too External Link/Members Only

Offline The Charmer

I've been to beauty treats twice and never got anything, maybe it's because i'm an ugly old git   :D

I've been to beauty treats twice and never got anything, maybe it's because i'm an ugly old git   :D

Who did you get a massage with?

Offline The Charmer

Alivya both times but don't think she's there anymore. first booking was supposed to be with Emma the owner but she wasn't there,second time I didn't bother specifying and had Alivya again.

Yeah she has left there now, they have another young girl called Holly now.

Offline The Charmer

Yeah she has left there now, they have another young girl called Holly now.

What's she like jogon ? does she do extras ?

Think you'll have more chance with either of the Emmas that work there.

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any new massage therapists working at Beauty Treats in Sherwood this week or next week ?

Cheers,
Rich

Offline mrspock

Rich, I believe a new girl is starting in January, not sure exactly when though. Let me know if you get to see her.

Offline youdontknowme

My understanding of the situation is that new girls will be starting this month. They won't be offering any extra services, much like Holly doesn't. I think the only person who will do any extras will be Emma (Not the owner )

Offline The Charmer

Thanks for the info youdontknowme ,was thinking of trying there again but don't think i'll bother.

Offline youdontknowme

I've had a massage off Holly which was very good and she's a cracking girl, just she doesn't do anything at all.
It's a shame as the look she has is enough to drive you wild lol

thecommander

I've visited today and the new girl is stunning - and I got the ending I wanted ;) shes called Nikki

Offline youdontknowme

I've visited today and the new girl is stunning - and I got the ending I wanted ;) shes called Nikki

Interesting. What's she like?

Offline The Charmer

Found this on their facebook page, says she's the new hairdresser ? How much did you pay ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

thecommander

She must do hairdressing as well. Not a lot. Never had a thing off Emma (owner) or Holly so maybe best to keep this one quiet and ask for her discreetly

Richard_Morgan98

Has anyone had a massage with the new lady there ?

Cheers,
Rich

kite121

Has anyone had a massage with the new lady there ?

Cheers,
Rich

Was hoping to find out the same. Seems like the place is a bit hit or miss when it comes to HE's. I might have a free day on Thursday so will report back if I take the plunge

New girl looks hot, anyone else seen this one?

Offline onaleash

what's the blond emma (not the owner) like? age/size etc? Cheers

Offline derbyladsouth

iv seen the new girl and it took alot of persuading but in the end she did do HR for 50 which I thought was steep but when your in that situation money dosent matter. Haven't been to hush yet but want to, who's best to see?

what's the blond emma (not the owner) like? age/size etc? Cheers

About 28, slim and fairly short.

thecommander

i also paid 50 but as you say in the moment it doesnt matter. think she tends be in on a thursday or friday at the minute

Offline happyending

i also paid 50 but as you say in the moment it doesnt matter. think she tends be in on a thursday or friday at the minute

So are you saying you paid £100 in total for a massage and a wank?

Richard_Morgan98

Does the new lady  Nikki strip down to her underwear like the other ladies there ?

Rich

Offline dickyticker

Richard what have you got so far? HE with the girl in her undies and for what price??

Offline Bramcote-man

I've been 3 times now to the linked massage External Link/Members Only

It's £40 for an hour massage with HE !

The massage is very good aswel as the ending, I've seen the Italian lady (Maria) all 3 times and I've been very impressed every time...

Maria works until 3pm each day then the Thai lady works from 3 until 8 but I've yet to see the Thai lady,

Maria rubs her puppy's all over you and on my most recent visit grabbed my hand and invited me to play with them

Fk0607

I've been 3 times now to the linked massage External Link/Members Only

It's £40 for an hour massage with HE !

The massage is very good aswel as the ending, I've seen the Italian lady (Maria) all 3 times and I've been very impressed every time...

Maria works until 3pm each day then the Thai lady works from 3 until 8 but I've yet to see the Thai lady,

Maria rubs her puppy's all over you and on my most recent visit grabbed my hand and invited me to play with them
its around the corner from me. whats she like looks wise?

Is Maria the larger lady? If its that one I had a body to body for 1 hour, think it was £60.  Strangely she kept her underwear on at the beginning of the massage and seemed to be restrictive touching.  But the last 20 mins i had her tits out and was fingering her quite hard while she was giving me a 2nd hand job. 

Massage was better than average, didn't find her that attractive personally as quite large framed and looked more EE than italian to me.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 02:08:52 pm by michael.fannymore »

So are you saying you paid £100 in total for a massage and a wank?

beauty treats is expensive for what it is and ymmv maybe depending on the size of your wallet too.  Some of the girls the massage can feel very amateur too.  You'll get better value for money at somewhere like Hush which is in the same area.

Offline Bramcote-man

its around the corner from me. whats she like looks wise?

Not amazing, probably a size 14, never seen the afternoon lady tho

Offline Bramcote-man

Is Maria the larger lady? If its that one I had a body to body for 1 hour, think it was £60.  Strangely she kept her underwear on at the beginning of the massage and seemed to be restrictive touching.  But the last 20 mins i had her tits out and was fingering her quite hard while she was giving me a 2nd hand job. 

Massage was better than average, didn't find her that attractive personally as quite large framed and looked more EE than italian to me.

Definitely only paid £40 each time I've been but yes she does keep underwear on but as stated before I had her tits out on my last visit,

As for being larger framed Then yes

Offline IdyYot

Have been to the Bramcote place three times, wouldn't bother with the Thai lady.....massage is not good and she's all about getting you off and rushing you out the door.

Have seen the other lady twice, once when she was a Brazilian and once when she was an Italian (I'm expecting her to be Greek next time I go!) Her massages are pretty good, nice lady but as others have said she's a little bit....umm...stocky?

Definitely only paid £40 each time I've been but yes she does keep underwear on but as stated before I had her tits out on my last visit,

As for being larger framed Then yes

Yeah I think its 40 for massage with happy ending and a little more for a body to body.  Good value for £40

Offline NervousJ

Think I paid £60 b2b with the Thai woman. Ok massage but she wanted an extra £10 for me to feel her tits... Wtf... I think it was em who used to work at poni's...

I had the Brazilian a while back and she was good, bit manly but big tits and did a proper b2b, very attentive if I remember rightly, I was well over my 30 mins....

Shame they don't offer full service, it's ideal as it's very quiet and discrete. You could work up a good full steam on that bed...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 05:30:15 pm by NervousJ »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Does she still ask you to park on her drive? I went and she was moaning I'd parked about 20 metres away, she up that little road with the yellow gritting box on the corner isn't she?

As jim states it's Em from times before, she only lives round the corner.

As also stated £40 for the hour and a hand job is great value.

I paid £20 for her to take her tits out and then another £20 to get her naked (the Thai lady not the fatty) so £80 for a b2b, it was quite passionate no kissing or fingers inside though, which is a shame as previously I've fucked her atleadt 6 times at other places, I believe she works afternoons onwards because the earlier shift she's at spa diamond in Sandiacre.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:37:42 pm by Iloveoral »